Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 14 year old son and I emptied 93 rounds into this zombie. Ok. Not as many holes as rounds, but we had fun and I think he learned a little and so did I. By the way the two in the dog, my first two. Double tap doggie. Center mast were my son and the head shots were both.

Watch Organism Gesture Art Illustration

I'm glad he's got my back. Lol

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My 14 year old son and I emptied 93 rounds into this zombie. Ok. Not as many holes as rounds, but we had fun and I think he learned a little and so did I. By the way the two in the dog, my first two. Double tap doggie. Center mast were my son and the head shots were both.

View attachment 10861

I'm glad he's got my back. Lol
Another well EXECUTED Zombie!!!!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
She ain't a good looking girl...anymore. :) Nice fun day huh? Good shooting!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks ya'll!!! And I bet Florida is crazy right now. Lol
Blasted Zombies everywhere!!! You and the boy coming down to help??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dutchs said:
Blasted Zombies everywhere!!! You and the boy coming down to help??
We are actually going to panama city in a couple of weeks to visit my wife's grandparents. Lol. I'll bring skitsy just in case. :-D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
We are actually going to panama city in a couple of weeks to visit my wife's grandparents. Lol. I'll bring skitsy just in case. :-D
I'm in Ocala, you guys get the Panhandle, me and Devil Dawg got down here!! Thanks You Zombie Killers!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yep were locked and loaded here and awesome to have backup nice shootin fellas! I trust in Glock!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Yep were locked and loaded here and awesome to have backup nice shootin fellas! I trust in Glock!!!
Oh heck yeah!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts