Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Tucco had his gun in the bathtub. "When it's time to shoot shoot, don't talk." Good, Bad and the Ugly.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Mitchness said:
Thank you for posting this reagan. One hell of a good article that EVERYONE needs to go through.
Excellent read. Thanks to the person who posted this. I agree everyone should read this, especially the anti self defense and concealed carry haters, along with the people who keep screaming racism.
I've checked myself out of the Zimmerman trial because it seems every other day someone opens their mouth in the media to stir the pot again. It's like it is starting all over again and people refuse to recognize that a fair trial and verdict were rendered.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
So you agree Stand your ground should be repealed and you should only be allowed a walkie talkie while watching for criminals in your neighborhood? I do agree with charges for prosecutorial misconduct but after that this article has severe issues in my opinion.

·
Registered
77 Posts
So you agree Stand your ground should be repealed and you should only be allowed a walkie talkie while watching for criminals in your neighborhood? I do agree with charges for prosecutorial misconduct but after that this article has severe issues in my opinion.
No, you're right. Didn't read down to the end.

I don't agree with his social opinions, which I suppose he threw in at the end to soften the blowback he's going to get from the political correctness police. But his legal analysis which was the point of the whole show, is on. Up to now I hadn't heard anyone, particularly from the left like Dershowitz, openly call for a Federal investigation of the prosecution for their abuse of Zimmerman's rights. Clearly that's what would happen in a sane world. And he was right to call out the judge too. It took cahones, especially for a liberal academic.

·
Registered
69 Posts
brad77 said:
Also lets think about this. What if Zimmerman didn't have a gun and Martin beat him so bad he killed him or just hurt him real bad. That same prosecutor would be trying to try Martin as an adult. Zimmerman would just be a victim, a good man who was trying to look out for his neighborhood. It wouldn't be any of this innocent kid ****.
If Zimmerman didn't have a gun he would have sat and waited for police, if we're speaking hypotheticals.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jimbo said:
It should have never been brought to trial. He was clearly innocent. When do the riots begin?

Jim
Always 3 sides to a story and you only heard half of 1 side, the defense played the system which is fine, but who's to say this buff didn't have a flash light in 1 hand and a gun in the other going back to his car, I love how people look at things 1 sided, just like B37.

·
Registered
69 Posts
MissPistol said:
I am not even a praying person, but I prayed just before the verdict was read. I didn't see all of the trial, but what I saw played mostly for the defense. Somehow my gut (and I have a pretty reliable gut) was telling me GZ was begin railroaded.

I have more faith in the legal system now - in great part due to the judge. It is their court room to manage, after all, and she kept it from becoming a circus.

I do not sense that riots are forthcoming - I always felt like that was more of a threat. But just in case, should I move my Glock upstairs to the bedroom for a couple of nights?
Right glock upstairs in your bedroom, not in public following someone for looking suspicious, that's a police officers job because most of the time they're in a marked vehicle and if not they announce there presence. The same people scream that government is too intrusive will give a guy that has little to no training, has not completed a background/character investigation or even taken an oath to protect and serve the benefit of the doubt. Defense did its job and got him off doesn't mean it was right, just like OJ guilty like a Mother.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Always 3 sides to a story and you only heard half of 1 side, the defense played the system which is fine, but who's to say this buff didn't have a flash light in 1 hand and a gun in the other going back to his car, I love how people look at things 1 sided, just like B37.
Yeah! What was that jury thinking? They should have presumed stuff and convicted that no-good-murderin cracker!

Right glock upstairs in your bedroom, not in public following someone for looking suspicious, that's a police officers job because most of the time they're in a marked vehicle and if not they announce there presence. The same people scream that government is too intrusive will give a guy that has little to no training, has not completed a background/character investigation or even taken an oath to protect and serve the benefit of the doubt. Defense did its job and got him off doesn't mean it was right, just like OJ guilty like a Mother.
Yeah! What are people thinking? Taking their guns out in public and stuff? Cops will be here after they finish with that previous call! Pfft...taking guns out in public and stuff...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Come on guys. Let's not go there on this thread as well. It is was it is, and there is no room for hypothetical talk in here.

< REDIRECT!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,967 Posts
SlowBurn said:
No, you're right. Didn't read down to the end.

I don't agree with his social opinions, which I suppose he threw in at the end to soften the blowback he's going to get from the political correctness police. But his legal analysis which was the point of the whole show, is on. Up to now I hadn't heard anyone, particularly from the left like Dershowitz, openly call for a Federal investigation of the prosecution for their abuse of Zimmerman's rights. Clearly that's what would happen in a sane world. And he was right to call out the judge too. It took cahones, especially for a liberal academic.
Dershowitz was one of the first outspoken critics when charges were brought against Zimmerman. Angela Correy the special prosecutor took offense and tried to have Dershowitz fired from his teaching job. Dershowitz in turn made her scheme public and it's been personal between the two since.
Dershowitz is right though and this case is a travesty just to cater to the malcontents. Of course the success of the mob influencing charges being brought has only emboldened them more to demand Zimmerman's lynching by any means possible.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Dershowitz was one of the first outspoken critics when charges were brought against Zimmerman. Angela Correy the special prosecutor took offense and tried to have Dershowitz fired from his teaching job. Dershowitz in turn made her scheme public and it's been personal between the two since.
Dershowitz is right though and this case is a travesty just to cater to the malcontents. Of course the success of the mob influencing charges being brought has only emboldened them more to demand Zimmerman's lynching by any means possible.
It's strange how the left can be..He is so very right about this on one hand but is calling for us not to be able to defend our neighborhoods and advocating repealing the SYG law?? I have to believe his arguement may be a different path to the end product...SORRY, I just cannot bring myself to trust the guy. Read some of his writings........

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,967 Posts
Like a broken clock being right twice a day, Dershowitz and the ACLU are on the right side every once in a blue moon.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Trails over I'm good with the it and now after leading riots and stirring civil unrest Trayvon's daddy is now going to walk the halls of DC trying to get laws passed to protect other black boys ( his words ) from this kind of thing.
I'm thinking not raising your kid to be a street thug, gangsta would be more than enough to protect all black or other colored children.
You know making Trayvon into a crime victim and not the criminal or attempted murderer that he was is both sickening and offensive to all of us that raise our children and obey the laws!
Just who is fronting Mr. Martin all this money and allowing him access to the DC lawmakers, law makers that are too busy for the rest of us to talk with?
The answer is simple its the Anti Gun groups trying to once again take our rights away and using this teenage punks death as a platform for more Pro Crime laws!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't know if anybody posted this yet. I'm sure they have but just in case, here ya go.
Interesting and 10min worth hearing rather than the crap the talking heads and ignorant ravers keep spouting.
[ame]http://youtu.be/Ebu6Yvzs4Ls[/ame]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Just who is fronting Mr. Martin all this money and allowing him access to the DC lawmakers, law makers that are too busy for the rest of us to talk with?
The answer is simple its the Anti Gun groups trying to once again take our rights away and using this teenage punks death as a platform for more Pro Crime laws!
The HOA settled out of court with him and the ex misses for a million and some. He couldn't have smoked that all yet so he should have money of his own. As to how is he getting access to politicians? Come on, you ever try to hold a pig back from slop?

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I hadn't heard this about him being the latest anti-gun lobbyist but if it's true, he is more than likely being let in by the same bunch who let Sandra Fluke in.

201 - 220 of 235 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.