Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at this "zevtech v2 fulcrum trigger" with the "duty pad". its says its a competition trigger but then also mentions having adjustable screws due to request by a law enforcement customer and would be ideal for self defense and ccw. Does anyone have experience with this trigger or know how reliable it is in comparison due to the factory setup?

·
Registered
10 Posts
parkeral said:
I've been looking at this "zevtech v2 fulcrum trigger" with the "duty pad". its says its a competition trigger but then also mentions having adjustable screws due to request by a law enforcement customer and would be ideal for self defense and ccw. Does anyone have experience with this trigger or know how reliable it is in comparison due to the factory setup?
I have read a little on them, they have struck my interest and I have inquired about getting one my self but have never really made that leap. The reviews I have read have been all good. However the only reason I have not made the switch is I'm not to keen on switching out any parts on my Glock for aftermarket parts. Unless its a light or an accessory of some sort.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now in California and other states some car manufacturers have to sell zero-emission automobiles to earn credits and avoid fines. However, those credits are transferable, and their trade is becoming more and more common among the top six automobile makers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
jamilleB said:
Now in California and other states some car manufacturers have to sell zero-emission automobiles to earn credits and avoid fines. However, those credits are transferable, and their trade is becoming more and more common among the top six automobile makers.
Confused. Do the cars come with guns built in? Like the Aston Martin from 007? Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.