Glock Firearms banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rolls of Paper towels (can be used for other things), a digital watch with a 10 year lithium battery, Bible, half dozen Bic lighters in a sandwich bag.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
My how the world has changed & not for the better

I can remember carrying a pocket knife to high school and having a loaded shotgun in my gunrack in plain sight in the truck. When we went out for gym I would put my knife in my locker with everything else. Couple of time I had to use it in class to help the teacher open a box, no problem
I carried the same Case Sod Buster knife from Jr. High all through High School and it was never an issue for me either. I didn’t even really think about it at all.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
553 Posts
Well, I have never really looked out into the future and thought about being "ready" for something catastrophic happening but since the last 1.5 I have been prepping a little. As for a comfort item, I think those blow up doll would come in handy 🤣 , I have a couple books I would like to finish.

I have been watching a guy on you tube "corporal corner" survival/bushcraft skills, so I am starting a bug out bag.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
This pair of clowns we have in the White House now has more people thinking that something catastrophic really could happen. It’s almost as if they’re trying to start a 2nd Civil War.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts