Glock Forum banner

**You know you're a Glock Forum Addict When**

5K views 70 replies 19 participants last post by  Gocards88 
#1 ·
I know there are a lot of you out there, so here's your chance to come out of the perverbial closet in a safe environment. This is group therapy so lets keep on track here....

#2 ·
I'll start:
When you change your home page to Glockforum.com

When you type the letter "g" into the URL address bar and glock forum is the first suggestion, and google doesn't even show up.

#4 ·
When you get mad because your service isn't working. Not because you can't get phone calls, but because you can't see the forum!!

#5 ·
...the app gets more use than any other on your phone....including facebook and texting.

#7 ·
Another one (personal experience here):

....you've killed your phone battery from full charge....JUST from being on the forum.

#8 ·
RRoss said:
Another one (personal experience here):

....you've killed your phone battery from full charge....JUST from being on the forum.
Yep iPhone, iPad, etc. LOL

#9 ·
.... when the screen protector on our iPhone shows significant wear exactly where the Glock Forum icon is.
... when your wife asks, "Are you reading that gun thing again?!?"

#10 ·
OuttaHand said:
.... when the screen protector on our iPhone shows significant wear exactly where the Glock Forum icon is.
... when your wife asks, "Are you reading that gun thing again?!?"
I'm Guilty on both accounts

#20 ·
#21 ·
When I was a kid, my Dad bought this book (I think it was a Reader's Digest series book) about how to do automobile body repair, and the last chapters were on painting and then airbrushing, and the "project" was entitled "The Book of the Dead" and the graphic was Death with a bony hand on a book, on the side of a kidnapper van....looks a lot like your avatar, SG!

#26 ·
When you know and like the guy who just posted ten reasons in a row why he is a GF addict!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.