Glock Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

· If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Congrats to Happysniper....you are our winner....so far :D

10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
...when you convince your other half to join the forum...just so you can "spend some time together"

· Banned
31,374 Posts
RRoss said:
...when you convince your other half to join the forum...just so you can "spend some time together"
That actually works out really well. Least in my case. ;)

· Banned
31,374 Posts
yeah, until you start fighting over who uses the iPad and who uses the desktop!

Oh, wait, that's a no-brainer....shoe...
You been spying on us again. HAHAHAHAHA! :p

· Banned
31,374 Posts
Your hubs might be a GF addict if you have to go and upgrade his phone on your day off because the smart phone he had didn't have a GF app.

· Registered
165 Posts
You know you are a GF addict if after being without a phone for a couple of days because you somehow managed to take it into the swimming pool with you, that the first app you load on the new one is the Glock Forum app. I'm am just getting over the cold sweats and shakiness from being without it for 3 days.

· Registered
107 Posts
You know you are a GF addict if after being without a phone for a couple of days because you somehow managed to take it into the swimming pool with you, that the first app you load on the new one is the Glock Forum app. I'm am just getting over the cold sweats and shakiness from being without it for 3 days.
LOL.. That's pretty funny.

· Banned
50,339 Posts
When you look at the forum BEFORE coffee or breakfast!!

10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Thanks Dutch

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.