**You know you're a Glock Forum Addict When**

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by RRoss, Jul 6, 2012.

1. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

I know there are a lot of you out there, so here's your chance to come out of the perverbial closet in a safe environment. This is group therapy so lets keep on track here....

2. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

I'll start:
    When you change your home page to Glockforum.com

When you type the letter "g" into the URL address bar and glock forum is the first suggestion, and google doesn't even show up.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

8) I have the glockforum pop up first on my work pc ( at home I always use my iphone & the gf app) :)

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

When you get mad because your service isn't working. Not because you can't get phone calls, but because you can't see the forum!!

5. RRoss

...the app gets more use than any other on your phone....including facebook and texting.

6. n8tv

n8tv New Member

I 2nd this one.

7. RRoss

Another one (personal experience here):

....you've killed your phone battery from full charge....JUST from being on the forum.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Yep iPhone, iPad, etc. LOL

9. .... when the screen protector on our iPhone shows significant wear exactly where the Glock Forum icon is.
    ... when your wife asks, "Are you reading that gun thing again?!?"

10. RRoss

I'm Guilty on both accounts

11. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

[​IMG]
    but that's because this place is always bumpin' [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

When you miss checking yourself and family out of a hotel on time and get late charges because you were on GlockForum.com

13. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you are watching a movie in the theater, and can't wait for the movie to end so you can check the Forum on your phone!

14. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you see someone or something around you, and you think "what'll the guys on the Forum think of THAT?"

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you get stuck dressing to go out, one sock on and the other in your hand, while you check the Forum for updates!

16. When you respond to such threads as this! :D

17. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you have gun gear and ammo strewn across the dining table, but have to rush to the computer to check the Forum!

18. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you get an avatar of Death, and wish you could look that way in real life! HAHAHA!!!!

19. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

...when you hear a good joke at work, and can't wait to post it in the Forum!

20. One day I will look like that. :eek::D