you get what you pay for...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by shiflet, Feb 11, 2012.

1. shiflet

shiflet New Member

Have any of you ever purchased aftermarket glock stuff and had a problem with it? I know a lot of times you get what you pay for... but sometimes there are cheap products that function better than high end stuff. Can you all share specific stuff that you have purchased that you were dissapointed with and would never buy again? (Item, location, website, what issues you experienced... etc...) I believe you can learn a lot from others "mistakes"... if I can call them that.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  2. Pistolero

Pistolero New Member

A pair of AGrip Glock frame wraps. Both AGrip wraps lasted about a month before they started to slide all over their respective frames. When I called Brooks Tactical to take advantage of their guarantee, Brooks didn't want to know me and stopped returning my calls.

I've got to thank JR Shepard at Lone Wolf Distributors for helping me out on this one. I'd made the original purchase through LWD; and THEY finally gave me my money back. ​

3. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

I have found AGrip to be an excellent grip. Mine have not moved at all. The adhesive is pressure sensitive. After I applied the grip I put a baggie over the handle of my G26 and then wrapped it with black electrical tape pulling it tight all the way around the grip. I let it sit like that overnight and cut the tape and bag off next morning.