You can choose only one Glock and one box of ammo (50)...

Discussion in 'Supporting Member Classified Ads' started by Toni77, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toni77

Toni77 Well-Known Member Supporter

You wake up in an island where some dangerous cannibals are thought to live even they have not been spotted yet.

[​IMG]

One note telling you that after 30 days.... a boat will rescue you.
    [​IMG]

And a map with the location of different chests
    [​IMG]

Each chest contains 1 Glock model with one ammo box (50 cartridges).
    Once you open the first one, 'someone' will remove the others from the island so you cannot get any more supplies.

[​IMG]

What chest would you pick up? why? what'd be your plan to survive during that month? what advantages would that gun provide?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  2. Defendandprotect32

Defendandprotect32 Well-Known Member

Chicago
    My g29 with a extended mag loaded with Underwood 200gr jhp,s.if there's any hogs or deer there,I should eat well.and once the first angry native gets ventilated,the rest should keep their distance.

Danzig, GlockGhost and Toni77 like this.

3. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Well there can't be any angry natives if it is a deserted island in the first place.

I guess I'd have to go with a 10mm maybe.

BuzzinSATX, LElliott and Toni77 like this.
  4. Defendandprotect32

Defendandprotect32 Well-Known Member

Chicago
    Ooops,missed the deserted part.

5. Toni77

Good point, a g29 should be enough to kill an animal of that size? o_O. I though a longer barrel was needed. Interesting :cool:

Maybe hidden natives waiting in the jungle... ;)

Np, I'm changing it to 'possibly hidden cannibals' :D

6. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Hahahaha !

Toni77 likes this.
  7. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

I don't think the "rules" allow you to make that change now

Toni77 likes this.
  8. Toni77

It’s a remote island . The unexpected might always happen

Danzig likes this.
  9. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Wow, I think you are really stretchin' it !

Is there a right answer here somewhere ? Who holds that answer ? I suppose you who keeps changing all the rules huh ?

Danzig and Toni77 like this.
  10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

The last guy that had a fantasy island was murdered by the Clinton’s

LElliott, elk creek, Danzig and 2 others like this.
  11. Toni77

12. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Oh, that is funny !

13. Toni77

I’ll behave and no more rule changes .

That’s the beauty of it, no right or wrong answers and you can make your own assumptions .

Can we ambush those guys removing the other chests? Who are they? Are there any fruits? What kind of animals live there? Big or small game? Maybe you can make some tools and save ammo for some unknown dangers...

Danzig likes this.
  14. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Well, since it was "originally" a "deserted island" I knew the other chests would not be removed so I was not worried about it. So, I figured I would have time and plenty of options to set up some targets and work on my shot patterns.

And, I really only see one chest marked on that map ! Only 1 "X" that I can see.

Toni77 likes this.
  15. GlockGhost

GlockGhost Active Member

I would make a spear or knife of some sort then I’d recon for the first chest that looks the biggest, Grab the first then I’d run to the second chest, screaming with my man made weapon if necessary, otherwise trying to be quite, just to try and get as many of them as possible. I’d stalk for the cannibals to see what supplies they have, even if I have to kill them.

Protein is necessary so at the same time looking for animals or fish to eat.

Make a shelter to protect myself from the elements trying not to use too much energy. Live just inside the tree-line of the shore so nothing sees me and use the water to cleanse. Sometimes smelling and being dirty is a form of camouflage blending in with the environment as a safeguard.

Keeping a low profile as much as possible, but when and if you run out of food and get hungry, there are also the plants that can be used as food. As a last resort, I would stalk the cannibals for a food source.

Danzig and Toni77 like this.
  16. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Do Yeti’s count? I mean a Sasquatch can be humanoid but more animal soiffin it’s an animal then I think we can safely still say the island is uninhabited. Well maybe. If I was worrying about being raped by Bigfoot I’d probably want the 10mm. But a Glock 21 in 460Rowland might be a bit more appealing. Then there’s the question of how hot it is and are there those big ass Coconut crabs?!:eek: Those are pretty scary. Not sure I wanna be lugging around a heavy gun so a 26 might be better than those other guns. Heck maybe a 43 or 43X? Now if it’s really really deserted I might not want a gun at all. A flare gun would come in hand but you said I’d be there a month so I probably wouldn’t need that either. Is there going to be any food there? What about drinks? Internet connection?

Defendandprotect32 and Toni77 like this.
  17. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Well of course there is an internet connection. Just go to the Starbucks, they all have wifi I think.

And I would not be shooting of any flare guns, the cannibals are not blind you know !

Toni77 likes this.
  18. Toni77

19. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Now now, there can’t be a Starbucks if it’s uninhabited!
    I never was a barista so I don’t know how to run all that heavy machinery.

Toni77 likes this.
  20. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Really ?

Danzig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.