Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I changed it from Yosemite Sam... But my name is Sam, and I like the fact that he was the first Looney Toons, if not cartoon entirely, that used a gun. I loved that cartoon, especially the episode where he can't get Bugs Bunny to play that tune just right on a "Graaand Pianer" as he would say.

Anywho I work for a living, live in a somewhat violent city. I've lived here all my life, and feel safe with my new Glock 20C. I think I'll carry it more often than my other side arms. What I liked most was the tame recoil of the 10mm, which is a respectable round, compared to lets say a Ruger Alaskan in a 4" offering. I know those 2 rounds are worlds apart (especially if I put in a .454casull round in). But what I'm getting at is that I wish I could carry the .500 around, but it's not practical. This new Glock 20C feels like a good choice for the 10mm round. I'm a fan of the 10mm round. I think it's a great round for self defense. If someone's really attacking me, and I'm in fear for my life, it's comforting to have a Glock 20C by my side.

I'm going to modify this weapon, I already got the light for the accessory rail. I think I'm going to go with the tritium sights by Trijicon. I might add a laser, I want a crimson trace push button (momentary button), I'm a big fan of their lasers. Besides those main additions, I might get the carbine conversion kit. I think it's cool, alot of folks are making carbines in 9mm, heck why can't I make a 10mm. Of course the rounds sold in 10mm aren't designed for a flat trajectory like the .17, or a .223 even. But I guess it's good to have that option. I just hope it fits in a backpack. Preferably a nice Glock backpack.

Well, don't want to make this thread to long. Hello to all, hope to have a good time here. Hope I can contribute also.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum biotech!! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.