Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got me a Glock 38! A dealer actually found one in stock from a distributor they deal with and they ordered it for me last Tuesday. Picked it up today but i didn't get out to shoot it though. But I did paint the letters silver and fondled it alot. :D

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Nice. The next caliber I get that I don't have will probably be a .357 sig. Really wanna play with one of these.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! I've been wanting a glock in this caliber for about 2 years now. I didn't know it was going to be that hard to get in this area.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks good! Congrats!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have. Glock 38 too. Ammo by me is $30 a box of 50
Ammos not cheap for the 45 GAP or widely available which I already knew that before I got the gun but I've been wanting one for awhile plus I have a few other cheaper chambered Glock to shoot. So far our local hunting/fishing store, Wholesale Sports, has American Eagle for $23.99 a box of 50. Dust bunnies included with that price. LOL!!! :D

Do we have a range report yet?
So far the only time I've been able to get out and shoot it was Monday morning before work at the indoor gun club I belong to, so I was in a little bit of a hurry. But I will be going tomorrow night after work to the gun club and shoot it some more. So far I love it, shoot real nice, not much kick and damn accurate. Just like Glocks are. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice!!! I do have a 357sig Glock and it's sure fun to shoot it!!!
Are the YouTube reviewers accurate when they say it's hot and snappy?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have. Glock 38 too. Ammo by me is $30 a box of 50
How does the recoil/push feel in comparison to other calibers you've fired?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts