Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to sell like new Houge Kingwood Exotic Wood Grip. This grip is super comfortable and is insanely high quality which you can expect from Houge. It was on my ruger but changed to a Houge G10 grip. The grip is in perfect condition other than one small indent on the top of the grip from the edge of the hammer while shooting single action. Includes the mounting strap and screw. Asking $75 OBO shipped to the lower 48. Ships insured from eastern Tn. Paypal preferred. Message me if interested. any questions about this grip please feel free to reply to this thread

Box included was from the Houge g10 grip but instructions and mounting hardware is the same for the Houge wood grip

Wood Font Metal Art Hardwood

Wood Dress Musical instrument Flooring Window

Dress Wood Sleeve Textile Waist

Plant Wood Sculpture Natural material Tree

Brown Wood Gesture Artifact Beige

Hand Drinkware Wood Finger Musical instrument

If you look closely you can see the small indent from the hammer

Hand Human body Wood Ingredient Gesture

Below images are for grip representation only. No firearms are included in this listing

Revolver Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Liquid Natural material Artifact Metal

heres a link for more info on this grip from Houge

·
Premium Member
7,077 Posts
Want to sell like new Houge Kingwood Exotic Wood Grip. This grip is super comfortable and is insanely high quality which you can expect from Houge. It was on my ruger but changed to a Houge G10 grip. The grip is in perfect condition other than one small indent on the top of the grip from the edge of the hammer while shooting single action. Includes the mounting strap and screw. Asking $50 shipped to the lower 48. Ships insured from eastern Tn. Paypal F&F preferred. Message me if interested. any questions about this grip please feel free to reply to this thread

Box included was from the Houge g10 grip but instructions and mounting hardware is the same for the Houge wood grip

View attachment 262262

View attachment 262263

View attachment 262264

View attachment 262265

View attachment 262266

View attachment 262267

View attachment 262268

Below images are for grip representation only. No firearms are included in this listing

View attachment 262269

View attachment 262270

View attachment 262271

Beautiful .

Reactions: 3404speed

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Want to sell like new Houge Kingwood Exotic Wood Grip. This grip is super comfortable and is insanely high quality which you can expect from Houge. It was on my ruger but changed to a Houge G10 grip. The grip is in perfect condition other than one small indent on the top of the grip from the edge of the hammer while shooting single action. Includes the mounting strap and screw. Asking $75 OBO shipped to the lower 48. Ships insured from eastern Tn. Paypal F&F preferred. Message me if interested. any questions about this grip please feel free to reply to this thread

View attachment 262262

View attachment 262263

View attachment 262264

View attachment 262265

View attachment 262266

View attachment 262267

View attachment 262268

View attachment 262269

View attachment 262270

View attachment 262271

Lovely!

·
Registered
549 Posts
That really is beautiful! It’s probably worth every penny of $75 but not knowing how the recoil feels vs. the Hogue Monogrip on my SuperRedhawk 44 I can’t offer $75.

I will give you $50 for it if you do not get a better offer. Please don’t be offended at that offer but it might be uncomfortable in my aging hand and a 44.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is very comfortable, i had it on my super redhawk alaskan and recoil was not bad at all, it fits the had really well which eliminates any movement, i appreciate the offer, i will definitely keep you in mind

1 - 7 of 7 Posts