Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a rear sight and an extra mag for a G22 gen 2. I bought one used recently and the previous owner had taken the rear sight off. It also only came with one mag. If anyone is looking to part with either of these let me know. I know they can both be find online but I figured I would try here first. The rear sight is a 6.5mm (0.256in). Thanks!

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
mcarroll37 said:
I am looking to buy a rear sight and an extra mag for a G22 gen 2. I bought one used recently and the previous owner had taken the rear sight off. It also only came with one mag. If anyone is looking to part with either of these let me know. I know they can both be find online but I figured I would try here first. The rear sight is a 6.5mm (0.256in). Thanks!
What type of rear sight do you need? Polymer, steel, night sights? I have glock sights and mags to sell.

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just looking for the standard polymer. Nothing fancy for now just want a stock sight back on. Same for the mag, just the standard 15 rnd.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
mcarroll37 said:
Just looking for the standard polymer. Nothing fancy for now just want a stock sight back on. Same for the mag, just the standard 15 rnd.
Let me add the sights to my website, and I'll post links tomorrow for you.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
mcarroll37 said:
Great! Thank you - as soon as I get a little money I'll be purchasing both of them. Thanks!
No problem!

You could chose to upgrade to steel sights if you wish, just a thought!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Yeah, I definitely agree on upgrading from the polymer sights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts