Wow, you go TxShooter!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by KeenansGarage, Jan 4, 2012.

1. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I just have to say..the Glock 22 giveaway has brought A LOT of new members! That was a smart idea. Looks like at least 1/4 to 1/2 of them are already glock owners and will probably stick around.

Good job!

2. smpeck88

smpeck88 New Member

Ha yeah, it brought me over from the Facebook page. I've been a Glock owner for a little over a year now, and after browsing through the forum a bit, I decided this is a good place to hang out!

3. knuck

knuck New Member

New forum user,soon to be a Glock owner ASAP! :cool:

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Weclome to the forum guys! Make sure you spread your details when you acquire you nrew tools (i.e. glocks).

You know what they say..Once you glock...you go buy another!!

5. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

You kidding, we had a 1 in 1,000 chance to win a G22, now we have a 1 in 1,500 and still growing. He ruined the neighborhood. ;) Congrats on a successful push

6. smpeck88

smpeck88 New Member

That's the most true statement I've ever heard! After I got my first Glock, it wasn't too long till I added another to the collection. And currently, I'm trying to sell my HK so I can add another one to my collection! :D

7. Yup, i am on Glock Talk too, but heard about the giveaway on Facebook and joined. I was also VERY happy when the iOS app was launched yesterday! Nice job! I'll be checking out both forums now.
    G30 owner.

8. TxShooter

TxShooter Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for all the positive comments. I am very happy with the direction this community is headed. Lots of great like minded enthusiasts so far! :)

9. G1D

G1D New Member

WTG Tx you just don't know what has been created and all the dedicated Glock Fans will appreciate the effort set forth. OoRah....