Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just spent an hour reading and learning and laughing on this forum. I thought I knew a lot, but learned that I have a lot to learn.
This forum is full of tons of great info.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Well Allrighty Then..... Glad your getting something you can use.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yea welcome to the forum lots of good info here and like your avatar btw lol here we go with the double digit pages xd.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Glock31odgreen said:
Yea welcome to the forum lots of good info here and like your avatar btw lol here we go with the double digit pages xd.
Yea see its already starting lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Thanks. I'm proud of my "double digits". Although I never heard anyone refer to them as that, lol.

·
Registered
430 Posts
vanessab said:
Thanks. I'm proud of my "double digits". Although I never heard anyone refer to them as that, lol.
Lol no the page count on your thread. But yea this forum is great.

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
I never even noticed until he said something. I did notice your eyes. I'm a gentleman.
shore you didn't... lol

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Anyway, Welcome to the Forum Vanessa, Nice to have you aboard. I gotta take my Big Orange Cat & go outside, too hot in here (My house, not the Forum).

Catch ya later.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
He's Big, He's Orange, He's a Cat. So Yeah, where English is spoken, that's what they're calling it.

And he's hot, 'cause it's hot. Nice on the patio though cool breeze, sun just set.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts