Would You Carry On A Interview

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by PUNISHER, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Yes, I would

47 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. No, I wouldnt

21 vote(s)
    30.9%
  1. Easy_CZ

Easy_CZ Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

2. Ohio_Norm

Ohio_Norm New Member

Of course ! I couldn't imagine myself working for a person or company that would be offended

3. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

Unfortunately too many employers around here are against it. I know some have, but most companies in my field have the signs out.

4. MedicRijos

MedicRijos New Member

Concealed means concealed. No one around you knows you have one

5. J-Will

J-Will I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!

+1 .............

6. janegal

janegal New Member

----------
    Hi Everyone.

Regarding the quote above, retreat is no longer an option for me. I am older, somewhat crippled, and much, much slower than in my younger years. I am certainly a lot slower than almost anyone that might be chasing me. Therefore, carrying is my best option... really, fight or give up are my only options. I would only pull my gun in defense of life, mine or someone else's. That said, I consider EVERY threat to my person as potentially life threatening. Running away is not an option. I carry concealed for a reason and I will not apologize for doing so. I will carry into an interview. If I am 'found out' for some reason, I will happily explain to my interviewer. If I will not be allowed to carry to work, I will respect that as long as I am assured of my safety to and from my car. I find that most people are respectful of me if I am respectful of them.