Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Nice!

Don't you just love the OT that allows you to spend on multiple things? Yeah! ;)
Hells yeah! :D. Then my bday is in couple week and I finally talked my gf into getting me a crkt m21 14sf blade. And also picking up a mosin nagant. It's going to be an exciting two weeks!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Uh-oh...exciting two weeks coming up, followed by a coupla years doing OT to stock up ammo without going broke!

(just kidding)

Good on ya, my man!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Nice, then you could also get a suppressor for your gun with that threaded barrel!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Nice, then you could also get a suppressor for your gun with that threaded barrel!
I could get one but it's so expensive and too much paperwork

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would go with the threaded barrel. Not sure about were u live, but here in AZ all u need is a trust and $200 for your tax stamp.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jmiles50 said:
I would go with the threaded barrel. Not sure about were u live, but here in AZ all u need is a trust and $200 for your tax stamp.
Michigan, thats just what I heard I'll look into it

·
Registered
254 Posts
Careful w the magwel. Imo, they're good for comp shooting, but self defense and combat shooting is another story. If you end up having to rip that mag during some kind of failure, the magwel's make it nearly impossible to get a grip on the bottom of the mag. The magpul base plates can aid in that, but they're ugly and awkward as Hell. Just my $0.02 on magwel's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts