Words to Avoid

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by nukinfuts29, May 30, 2012.

1. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Wow, I probably used half those words today and without any intent....

2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I'm screwed!!!!!

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

There goes free speech

4. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

5. series11

Can we say "Glock"? or is that bad too?

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

GLOCK!GLOCK!GLOCK!GLOCK!GLOCK!!! HEY I'm Over here!!

7. series11

We are all doomed!!!! Glock, oops I'm done for.....:D

8. twag4

twag4 New Member

Dept of Homeland Security, what a joke. Pretty stupid list I must say. Maybe if they would close our borders and protect the legal citizens of this country rather than distrust them, they'd better fulfill their obligations. DEA, Emergency Landing, add me to their list!
    Edit: not close borders but limit to people legally crossing them. Yah, that's it.

9. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I found and downloaded the full document. It's too big to upload to the forum, but if anyone wants it, shoot me a PM with your email address.

I think everyone should include 5 of those words, at random, at the end of every post. If they get overwhelmed, it would make it very difficult to continue.

Now, I could be wrong on this, but from what I've read, this list is for "social media", i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc., rather than places like this, which I'm sure has a whole different group monitoring us. :rolleyes:

10. trigger252

trigger252 New Member

PM sent......

11. I thought about putting up a blog with pictures of taliban and writing a story that has every single one of those words in it.

then i didn't.

12. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Folks, please, are you really surprised? This is nothing new. Uncle Sugar's been buggin' its peeps for quite awhile now. Back in the '70's the US Navy was monitoring every radio transmission on every band in the country. Ever wonder why the Navy needed places like, Memphis NAS? Navy was closer to the Great Lakes than salt water in Memphis. Guess they had to keep an eye on those sneaky Canadians, huh?

At least 10 years ago, the FBI was already bugging the internet looking for keywords. It was called, "Carnivore". If SHTF just watch how fast those non-existent FEMA camps become existent.

There, I just red-flagged by the spooks about 6 times.

13. oh i'm hardly surprised. i find it comical lol

14. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jon, you could post the link to the document... Would be appreciated.
    Bill

15. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I downloaded it from a site that requires payment to download the documents stored there. I joined to download it and then cancelled after not finding anything else I wanted. I'll see if I can find it again. It's just under 5mb in .pdf format.

16. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I better delete my FB lol

17. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

If you don't want the Government to read what you write just cc them. I've been sending them stuff for 40 years, & I'm pretty sure they haven't read any of it.

18. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Lmfao.... Exactly!

19. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

They forgot 'Guacamole.'