Wisconsin checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chuckster, Mar 1, 2012.

1. chuckster

chuckster New Member

I'm Chuck from Wisconsin, the proud owner of a 26 gen3, along with numerous Rugers and a Browning Hi-Power. Needless to say, the 26 is my favorite!

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum Chuck!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum chuckster !!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Chuckster,and WELCOME to the Forum!

I, too, have and love my G26 Gen3! Welcome to the club (in both ways!)

5. sconnie

sconnie Member

Hey Chuck,
    New Glock 19 owner, also from WI. Loving mine so far!

JW

6. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Welcome. I've spent some time in Racine but never got any further north than that. Now go out and take some pics and post!

7. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Hello Chuckster and welcome. Might I ask where in Wi. you are from. Looks like Im gonna be moving there late july or early august. Have you heard of Birnhamwood, or somwthing like that? lol How are the gun laws out there? Always looking for a shooting buddy in the area.

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Wisconsin here too!! Where in Wisconsin are you? Welcome to the forum btw!!

9. sconnie

sconnie Member

Racine, since 1992. Grew up (wife says I'm still in the process) in Whitewater.

JW

10. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Milwaukee overhere...

Still on the process.lol Makes 2 of us!! Going to the sports show this weekend @ the state fair?

11. sconnie

sconnie Member

Not planning on it, but now that you mention it, might have some time to kill on Saturday! <G>

Hoping to hit McMiller on Sunday if the weather cooperates. Some friends from WW may join us if we do.

JW

12. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Cool! Hey if you go to Gander Mountain. They have the tickets there for $6.50 each. $10.00 @ the gate and 12 under is free. Have fun! Kids trout fishing ect. Lots of fun stuff. Im going for ammo metal boxes and other cool stuff.

13. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

McMiller niiiiiiiiiiice...

14. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

15. sconnie

sconnie Member

I've never shot there, care to share any info or tips/suggestions about shooting there?

JW

16. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

I was lookn for outdoors range and that's the one I saw. Never been there,but seen it multiple times. I go to Brew City Shooters and Supply. Where the old Badger Guns used to be here in Milwaukee. Indoor range. But been dying to go the outdoors one.

17. shawn0989

shawn0989 New Member

Fond du Lac here just picked up my 23 Gen 4 last week going shooting this weekend can't wait

18. sconnie

sconnie Member

Hoping to put another 150 through the gen 4 19 tomorrow morning. Local PD won't be taking up 1/2 of the range for qualification so I'll probably have an easier time getting on the range!

JW

19. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Yeah buddy!! HELLO shawn0989

20. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Im going to the range this afternoon. 150 goes so fast!!! I have a xdm9 3.8 9mm first day,I went thru 200 like it was only 20. Lol have fun!!