Will's CCW : "Son's of Guns"

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by wsar10, Jan 12, 2012.

1. A GLOCK 18 !!:eek::eek:

last nights show had uncle Ted on and they were comparing CCW's and of course Will pulls out a G18. I gotta tell ya that I was "on end" (if ya know what I mean;)) for about an hour.................

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. The Boar Buster

The Boar Buster New Member

I wish I would have known uncle Ted was going to be on. They kinda pissed me off with the 458 Socom show, but I would have watched the wackmaster.
    Carrying a g18. hmmm. Did Ted have a Wilson Combat 1911 in a 10 mm?

3. Steelharp

Steelharp New Member

A G18? You sure about that?

4. 1911 and a PPK/S

5. The 18 looked to have some work done to it, (square style) compensator, engraving, back plate, charging handle.................it was a quick glimpse.

6. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

It was most definitely a G18; Ted said so when Will pulled it out.

As a CCW, that's about as impractical as you can get. :rolleyes:

7. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

I believe Will is carrying a converted Glock 17 with Lonewolf threaded barrel..
    I've checked the episode at the Discovery Website paused at 1:42 & captured,
    I noticed the backplate is protruding..
    [​IMG]

Just like this Full Auto Switch..

[​IMG]

**I might be wrong tho..

8. good observation !

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I want one!

Attached Files:

10. The Boar Buster

The Boar Buster New Member

There are two version of the full auto kit instructions avaliable on the web. The one shown in the pic and one that is a cross bar. Both require cutting on your glock and both would be very bad if you got caught.

11. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Now the keyword is, IF....

12. What a great show,and between this and American Guns it's finally nice to see a Glock on one of these shows instead of all the 1911's,dont get me wrong i like 1911's but would like to see them doing things to Glocks too.

13. did'nt you just post in thread about ATF nosing around forums.........:rolleyes:
    it's posts like the above that create that.

14. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

My thought...although a Glock 18 would be awesome to have and to shoot....I would be WAY too worried about secondary casualties if I ever had to use it.
    Maybe I am too serious and need to lighten up. Maybe...I am a responsible gun user! Maybe...we all just need to laugh...cause even though it is on Discovery...it is still just a TV show.

15. yeah,
    a G18 is not a CCW weapon.......
    but damn they are sweet, I just posted it because it's not everyday you see one on TV.

16. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Im sure the atf has bigger problems thn me posting a silly commet like that...they do got bigger problems like operation fast and ferious :D lol

17. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Better a Glock 18 than that dang auto Beretta from Broken Arrow!:cool:

18. Doc_Glock

Doc_Glock New Member

Who sells these backplates like the picture above ?

19. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

Well this entire flashback thread has been entertaining!!! Thanks LOL

Sent from my iPhone

20. ca survivor

ca survivor Active Member

I concur. :)