Wife wants a glock...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by cbrannG23, Mar 4, 2012.

1. cbrannG23

cbrannG23 New Member

So for my wifes birthday I wana get her a G26....but she wants a purple one...anyone know someone who dose duracoat?

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Yeah!!!!! We need more women shooters. Good luck on your purchase. I know you will do great. :)

4. SamEngel1984

SamEngel1984 New Member

5. I hope you all understand just how lucky you are!!!

My wife basically tolerates my guns. She actually went with me to the Concealed Carry gun safety course that I attended. That blew me away! She just wanted to learn a bit more about gun safety. I was, obviously, VERY happy to have her join me! But that's about as far as it went. She doesn't like guns, doesn't want to shoot with me, etc.

So you guys out there who have a wife/girlfriend/other that is interested in guns and even wants to own one -- you BETTER realize how LUCKY you are!!! :)
    And for you ladies who are into guns -- you better realize how much of a CATCH you are!!! ;)

6. cbrannG23

cbrannG23 New Member

Yea iam a very lucky man

7. redrum7474

redrum7474 New Member

My girl carries a glock 26 and loves it

8. rubikees

rubikees New Member

My wife likes her compact 1911, .45 that is. The bigger the bang the more she likes; 45-70 and a Ruger Super Red Hawk in .44. She has even shot a .500. Down here in Houston we have Dale that does just about any coating and or painting you can think of.

9. So a compact .45 with more rounds doesn't appeal to her? (G30)