Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out for a guy on my car forum. Does anyone know why the Sig Sauer C3 Crimson Trace is not California compliant? It is only 7+1 rounds, and does not have a threaded barrel. I'm not aware of any other reason why they would not allow it in California. :confused: Thanks.

Jim

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not familiar with CA laws, but I would send Sig and email asking them why.
That's what I told the guy to do. I wasn't going to do it for him. I was hoping I could get a quicker answer for him here.

Jim

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Trying to find out for a guy on my car forum. Does anyone know why the Sig Sauer C3 Crimson Trace is not California compliant? It is only 7+1 rounds, and does not have a threaded barrel. I'm not aware of any other reason why they would not allow it in California. :confused: Thanks.

Jim
Does the Sig has the magazine disconnect safety mechanism?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
May just be that it's not been through their 'drop test'

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I just called a local gun shop to ask why this gun was not California compliant. He yelled at the top of his lungs..."Because California is ****** up!" He then went on to say that Sig refused to donate the several guns to the feds for testing and to confirm that they were compliant with the laws of the state. He said there was a quick fix to make it compliant, but I won't repeat what he told me because I can't confirm its validity.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just called a local gun shop to ask why this gun was not California compliant. He yelled at the top of his lungs..."Because California is ****** up!" He then went on to say that Sig refused to donate the several guns to the feds for testing and to confirm that they were compliant with the laws of the state. He said there was a quick fix to make it compliant, but I won't repeat what he told me because I can't confirm its validity.
LOL! :D

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts