Why is Glock so addictive?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Gocards88, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Why is it about Glock that makes them so addictive and a person daydreams and dreams about them just like man dreaming over a female lol??

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Because they are like what we want! Low maintenence, kinda cute in an ugly sort of way, and you can do more to a Glock than almost any gun made! That takes care of our need to tinker! Just a few. Probably many more reasons!

3. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Because they (unlike SOME women and men for that matter) and I did say some so don't get ur panties in a bunch, are reliable!

4. jem375

jem375 New Member

Sorry, they are not addictive to me, own 2 but like my 1911's and my CZ PO1 much better...

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Oh well, can't win em' all!

6. I went friday to only pick up my new G27 gen4 and while i was there i had to get the G26 gen4 cause it was so pretty laying there and looked lonely so i bought it 2 lol.. Now im dreaming about my new G30 i got ordered

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

HI, My name is GOCARDS and I am an ADDICT!!!!!

8. image-112631735.jpg

Isnt this the truth lol

9. Yep im David and a very bad addict lol

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

11. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

12. I wish i could have the G28 so i can finish my collection but was told the usa will never get them ! Anyone know why

13. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Something to do with the ATF point system. Pretty sure? ;)

14. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

What is the point system?

15. itsj0hnnyb0y

itsj0hnnyb0y New Member

Lmao. That got me dying at work.

16. RogerH

RogerH New Member

they dont make a silencer for my wife or her glock 19 she shoots very well and could be dangerous to try to shut her up

17. I made a silencer for mine it was called devorce papers lol

18. Evolution

Evolution New Member

Hi my name is Evolution and i'm an ADDICT.

19. I wouldn't say that they were "addictive" as much as they're a simple design that's easy to wrap your head around. That makes them a great choice for folks that like to shoot without having a lot of extra "stuff" on their guns like manual safeties and extra parts that make them hard to detail strip in order to maintain them.
    You can totally take a Glock apart down to component parts with a 3/32" pin punch, can't do that with any other gun that I know of.
    Plus, the aftermarket has helped out by offering a lot of great parts so you can upgrade or customize your Glock to suite your needs. Only other handgun I can think of with the same aftermarket is the good ol' 1911a1. That puts the Glock in some pretty good company IMHO.