Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Texans worry about that. Texas Democrats are rubbing their hands together hoping.
More thread resurrection, I see.

This was a long time ago, and I love you man, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have some very good friends, that are really fine people, who think they are California Conservatives. They may be. As a Texan, I call them Liberals. Not to be confused with snot slinging Liberals, but they are far left.
It wouldn't take much to convert them, as they are a product of their surroundings in many ways, but they still need conversion. We have some good laughs, and see along the same plane on a lot of things, but rarely eye to eye.

Gen 3 was kind of a breakthrough model for Glock. They were the model that was out when Glock got very popular. Lots of them around and they were in production for a long time before the 4 came along with problems that I read about but seem to be corrected, I guess, and gen5 is now out. Not sure about it, and I've read reviews, but nothing really stands out about it except parts aren't interchangeable with older models? I could be mistaken on that, but it sticks for some reason.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If I were looking for an addition firearm....especially another Glock I would go with a Gen 5. As stated in other posts I also feel they are far better than the Gen 3. My brother in law has a gen 5 G17 and it being stock, is far superior to my Gen 3 with several after market parts installed.
That may be the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts