Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You ask me Smoother shot then a 40 very accurate way more stopping power than 9 or 40 all you need is practice I think people need to stop being dafies the. Gun isn't that big come on

·
Registered
217 Posts
You ask me Smoother shot then a 40 very accurate way more stopping power than 9 or 40 all you need is practice I think people need to stop being dafies the. Gun isn't that big come on
What people?

I don't own a 21 but I would love to (and probably will in the not too distant future). The only thing that holds me back is the difference in price between 9MM and 45 ACP ammunition. The 21, in my opinion, is very shootable compared to even my G19 or G34.

Frankly I can't think of a time when I have heard someone complain about a G21...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Glock 21

I love my 21 gen 4 more each day. My other two Glocks are a 19 gen 3 and a 17 gen 4. The fact that the 21 came with the additional back straps and three mags is a real bonus.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't ever hear anyone ever really show it any love and at the same time I like to start great forum

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dogwalk said:
I love my 21 gen 4 more each day. My other two Glocks are a 19 gen 3 and a 17 gen 4. The fact that the 21 came with the additional back straps and three mags is a real bonus.
I have a 21 gen 4 to I love

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Gen 3 21SF here. Love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I love my G21. It's my first in, hopefully, a long line of Glocks to follow. I've only had it about 3 months and carry it everywhere. It's a good thing that NC is an open carry state. Too big to conceal.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would love to get a 21c. I think people dont like the thought of shooting a 45 in a polymer handgun.Recoil scares them. They think since they cant control a 17s recoil forget it in a 21!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
If SHTF ever does happen, I hope I get my hands on a G21 2 minutes before it happens.

·
1,612 Posts
Maybe more stopping power if you are talking about FMJ bullets only, but with the proper hollowpoint and shot placement the 9mm will suffice.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I love my G21. The gen 4 I currently have now is my second. I CANNOT get enough of it. I'm waiting on my CCW and the G21 will be my EDC.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I love the g21. The only reason I bought a 9mm (g17) was because of the ammo cost.
Ditto. I carried the G21SF for years on duty because I hated the recoil of the G22. I switched to the G19/17 because of ammo cost.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blades said:
Maybe more stopping power if you are talking about FMJ bullets only, but with the proper hollowpoint and shot placement the 9mm will suffice.
Def not true nine times out of ten when something really happens you don't have time to aim which a .45 bullet any bullet will do a better job and the bigger the bullet more damage it will do ask any cop

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have a G21 gen 4 and shoot great with it and love it. First glock. It is a big gun but not too big for me. I have the hogue wrap on it and it's perfect. It lays by my bed all day everyday. Along with the M9 for my wife because she never shot the 21 so I don't want her first time to be to save her life. Lol

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
lovely gen 4 G21.. and i CC it.. its not to big

1 - 20 of 92 Posts