Why do people hate the glock 21

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by steverich88, Apr 21, 2012.

1. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

You ask me Smoother shot then a 40 very accurate way more stopping power than 9 or 40 all you need is practice I think people need to stop being dafies the. Gun isn't that big come on

2. cvitter

cvitter New Member

What people?

I don't own a 21 but I would love to (and probably will in the not too distant future). The only thing that holds me back is the difference in price between 9MM and 45 ACP ammunition. The 21, in my opinion, is very shootable compared to even my G19 or G34.

Frankly I can't think of a time when I have heard someone complain about a G21...

3. GlockNroll

GlockNroll New Member

I love the g21. The only reason I bought a 9mm (g17) was because of the ammo cost.

4. dogwalk

dogwalk New Member

Glock 21

I love my 21 gen 4 more each day. My other two Glocks are a 19 gen 3 and a 17 gen 4. The fact that the 21 came with the additional back straps and three mags is a real bonus.

5. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Well I don't ever hear anyone ever really show it any love and at the same time I like to start great forum

6. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

I have a 21 gen 4 to I love

7. Gen 3 21SF here. Love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

8. They hate it cause it is to much for them to handle. lol :p

The G21 gen 3 was my very first glock and still is my ONLY glock.

9. ct34x4

ct34x4 New Member

I love my G21. It's my first in, hopefully, a long line of Glocks to follow. I've only had it about 3 months and carry it everywhere. It's a good thing that NC is an open carry state. Too big to conceal.

Attached Files:

10. I would love to get a 21c. I think people dont like the thought of shooting a 45 in a polymer handgun.Recoil scares them. They think since they cant control a 17s recoil forget it in a 21!

11. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

If SHTF ever does happen, I hope I get my hands on a G21 2 minutes before it happens.

12. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Maybe more stopping power if you are talking about FMJ bullets only, but with the proper hollowpoint and shot placement the 9mm will suffice.

13. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

I love my G21. The gen 4 I currently have now is my second. I CANNOT get enough of it. I'm waiting on my CCW and the G21 will be my EDC.

14. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Ditto. I carried the G21SF for years on duty because I hated the recoil of the G22. I switched to the G19/17 because of ammo cost.

15. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Def not true nine times out of ten when something really happens you don't have time to aim which a .45 bullet any bullet will do a better job and the bigger the bullet more damage it will do ask any cop

16. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Robberies usually occur within 5 feet arms lengths

17. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I have a G21 gen 4 and shoot great with it and love it. First glock. It is a big gun but not too big for me. I have the hogue wrap on it and it's perfect. It lays by my bed all day everyday. Along with the M9 for my wife because she never shot the 21 so I don't want her first time to be to save her life. Lol

18. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

From left to right

M9 w/hogue
    Sig w/hogue
    G21 w/hogue
    G27 w/talon grip tape

Attached Files:

19. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

lovely gen 4 G21.. and i CC it.. its not to big

20. glockboyshawty2012

glockboyshawty2012 New Member

Yes. You need to practice with the G21. I have the G21 SF. The gun is awesome!