Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam, Shiite at least 100 rounds bit hoping that my stainless guide rod will be here before I go. Need to do a comparison between the stock and stainless

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I went today. We had a big meet and greet for our state firearms forum today. Had about 100 people out there. Ran about 10 rnds through the .308 and got it zero'd. 50 rounds through the 34, and about 30-50 rounds through my sig mosquito. Got to shoot a Kahr Arms PM9 and tried out an AR with a Vortex Surfire on top, but it lodged a steel case in the barrel, I fell like crap for that one.

Overall, it was a good day!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I tried to yesterday, car broke down half way there :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was at the range today. Shot 200 9mm my 34 is shootin good no more brass to the face or head!It is amazing that Glock let my 34 leave with so much crap around the extracter!I added a 3.5 rocket connecter and 6lb spring after range trip so back I go tomorrow!The 3.5 rocket was an easy upgrade I just hope I shoot tighter groups with it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Living on 6 acres in a rural area my range is in my back yard! :)

150 rounds yesterday, probably the same today. Great stress reliever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.