whos going to the range today??

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by zachG23, May 5, 2012.

1. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Iam, Shiite at least 100 rounds bit hoping that my stainless guide rod will be here before I go. Need to do a comparison between the stock and stainless

2. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Shoot at least 100 rounds LOL sry

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I went today. We had a big meet and greet for our state firearms forum today. Had about 100 people out there. Ran about 10 rnds through the .308 and got it zero'd. 50 rounds through the 34, and about 30-50 rounds through my sig mosquito. Got to shoot a Kahr Arms PM9 and tried out an AR with a Vortex Surfire on top, but it lodged a steel case in the barrel, I fell like crap for that one.

Overall, it was a good day!

4. Glock-Siggy

Glock-Siggy New Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Went this morning....put 100 Rds down range .....working on faster and same accuracy. USPSA comp. Next weekend.

5. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I tried to yesterday, car broke down half way there :(

6. I was at the range today. Shot 200 9mm my 34 is shootin good no more brass to the face or head!It is amazing that Glock let my 34 leave with so much crap around the extracter!I added a 3.5 rocket connecter and 6lb spring after range trip so back I go tomorrow!The 3.5 rocket was an easy upgrade I just hope I shoot tighter groups with it.

7. pilotvtail

pilotvtail New Member

Living on 6 acres in a rural area my range is in my back yard! :)

150 rounds yesterday, probably the same today. Great stress reliever!