Who's from Missouri?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 890A, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Ok so i thought i'd check this place out after getting the ban stick over at that other, more popular, Glock forum. I am in the US Army and have been for over 19 years now. Currently stationed in Independence, Missouri at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant. I own 9 Glocks with another one on the way. I have a G23C gen 2, G23 gen 4, G19 gen 3, G26 gen 3, G30SF gen 3, G36 gen 3, G17 gen 3, G22 gen 4, and a G21 gen 2. Ordered a G20SF about a month ago and there's no way of knowing when that will arrive. I am a certified Glock Armorer and have been for almost 2 years now. Bought my first Glock in 1996 at the age of 22 (G23C) and have been in love with them ever since.

2. Wish I could work in any kind of ammunition/firearms plant.

Bowling Green here. About 30 miles north of Troy, an hour from St. Louis or Jeff City.

3. Dude, the work sucks. I don't even really work in the factory, I am an army rep

4. I would probably enjoy it, I'm demented like that lol.

5. BossStL

BossStL New Member

St. Charles, MO

Bought my first Glock last month. 34 for IDPA. Have never competed but look forward to it. Put Sevigny Comp/FO on it today. Reading anything I can get my hands on about the gun and IDPA.

6. good luck with IDPA. I would love to have the time to get into something like that.

7. Same here it looks like a lot of fun

8. I'm in St. Louis near the airport.

9. most of you guys are from the St Louis area. I'm not from here obviously. Originally from Tennessee