Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
In my Galco Ankle Glove while at work.(Much more comfortable than the G19 for ankle carry). Or, in my N82 Tactical Professional made for the G19.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mine is usually in a IWB Parker Holster at 3:30 - 4 o'clock-ish. Or in a Blackhawk Neoprene IWB in front at 1 o'clock, which also is great between the car seat and center console when driving.

Trigger Air gun Mammal Gun barrel Gun accessory

Automotive exterior Font Bumper Auto part Metal

White Light Blue Sleeve Denim

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I carry mine with a Comp-Tac MTAC holster on a daily basis. I have one right handed slide holster that I wear at 3:30 and a left handed holster I wear in Small of Back. This is the most comfortable holster with best retention I have ever used. It is tuck able and I can tuck in a golf shirt and people don't see the gun. The many different ride height settings allow me to fully customize the cant and depth of the holster. Since it is a slide type holster, it also allows me to carry my 26, 19, 17 or 34 without any changes. I went through about 12 other holsters before I found these. I do sometimes use an Uncle Mike's size 4 for front pocket carry.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Man that almost looks like it going to fall out lol. I like that holster though.

I have 3 holsters for mine. A cheap uncle mikes IWB , a desantis OWB and a desantis ankle holster. I have the old school fanny pack too,
It's actually nice and tight in there. Hasn't fallen out in the past 3 years.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since we are showing pictures, here is how I carry my Glock 26. I use the MTAC holster left handed at 5 o'clock. This is my SOB holster. As you can see in the pictures, I have it tucked in, shirt over it and showing how the rig sits. I have found this very concealable. I also sometimes carry my Glock 19 in a right handed MTAC at 3:30 and it is also very concealable.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts