Washington Whos all local???

Discussion in 'North West USA' started by 10mmheater22, Apr 14, 2013.

1. glocknorm

glocknorm Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

West Coast is a nice facility!!

2. Uriah30

Uriah30 New Member

In case anyone doesn't keep up on their Facebook page, Norpoint in Arlington had a fire on Sunday. I hear no one was actually hurt, the range is still standing, but they keep opening and closing the pistol lanes. I cannot figure out what the real status is with pistol lanes or the shop. Rifle and shotgun lanes are going to be closed for awhile. And on that note, it is a good time for a reminder on why you should NOT shoot tracer rounds when the range says not to because the rubber backstops.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

I shoot there occasionally. .. idk that :(

I was shooting sun at Kenmore range in bothel

4. WatchGuy1

WatchGuy1 New Member

its a very nice place to shoot. Very clean!

5. scott_see

scott_see New Member

I'll be shooting there next Wednesday night with my G26 and 17. (Gen 4)

6. ctwilson

ctwilson New Member

That's not good I really like shooting there ! Hopefully they will get everything fixed up good as new. Glad nobody was hurt.

7. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Bullseye gun store moved so the basement is being converted to a rifle range.

8. iamthedood

Sounds like it'll be a short range ... but still something to do

9. Lucian_253

Yeah can't be that long of a range due to the existing building and small parking lot, but will shoot my AR, and Sig 556 more often.

10. iamthedood

That's what I want. .. my favorite rifle *this side of a m1a*

11. iamthedood

Maybe we should hang out some time... what city do u live in???

12. iamthedood

Or not of course

13. Lucian_253

Me? Tacoma, WA.

14. iamthedood

I'm in Kent... msg me & I'll give you my # and we can shoot sometime if u want

15. Kilian

Kilian New Member

I'm down in Thurston Co. Most of my shooting is either in Capitol Forest or at the Evergreen Sportsman's Club just outside of Littlerock.

16. IjustWantbangbangbang

IjustWantbangbangbang New Member

I'm a transplanted Southerner living in Tacoma. I've noticed a lot of posts in this thread about ammo scarcity. Let me recommend Surplus Ammo and Arms in Tacoma. Every time I've been in there, they have 9mm and their prices are super reasonable. I sent my old lady in there the other day to get some sights put on for me while I was at work and they treated her really nice and gave a very fair price ($15, when Welcher's gun shop was wanting 35+). They have tons of surplus and bulk ammo and the staff is helpful and doesn't stare you down while you browse (This really pisses me off).

I'm really interested in finding somewhere out in the woods to shoot around the Tacoma area. I'm still pretty new to the area and I've only been shooting at bullseye downtown (not the greatest range, but its close). It would be nice to be able to shoot somewhere where I can do mag dumps and practice drawing from the holster. Anywho, hit me up on PM, the wife and I are in our early 30's and both enjoy shooting and always looking for like minded people to hang out with. Cheers!

17. ctwilson

ctwilson New Member

Well welcome to Washington sorry live up north in bothell.

18. obxglock

obxglock New Member

Welcome to Washington. Where from the south are you from? I am originally from NC.

19. IjustWantbangbangbang

IjustWantbangbangbang New Member

Thanks! I'm originally from NW FL. Spent a couple years in Spokane before moving left

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Glock Forum mobile app

20. Jaywalk

Jaywalk English Mother#%!^#@! Supporter

Marysville, Wa. Up on the hill.
    Just picked up my 19 Gen4 today. Only had time to put 100 rounds thru her today.
    I'll be at Norpoint quite often.

Haven't shot for about 10 yrs, it's good to be back. :D