Washington Whos all local???

Discussion in 'North West USA' started by 10mmheater22, Apr 14, 2013.

1. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

Live in graham and work in Tacoma? Curious who else is out bye me??
    Nate

2. Armytxn

Armytxn New Member

I live on JBLM.

Ken

3. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

He'll yeah! I'm just up on the graham hill. Let me know if u want to go out. And shoot sometime!!

4. Armytxn

Armytxn New Member

Two questions. First, where do you find ammo and where do you shoot? I have lived here for three years but have not gone any where to shoot. There is a place on base where I can shoot but that is only on the weekends. Finding ammo is a nightmare. I have been to Cabelas and Walmart but they are tapped out.
    Would love to go shoot sometime.

Ken

5. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

Well as far as ammo goes, my best luck has been at the big 5 in the mall. But all I shoot is 10mm. The big fred meyer in downtown puyallup is also a gold mine for ammo! But as far as shooting goes I frequent Scott turner service road past Eatonville. Or up in the mts past carbonado might be my favorite spot. Both secluded on mts. See a ranger every now and again. I can't stand going to ranges and being monitored on how I shoot! Lol ill throw ya a pm on here next time in thinking about heading out

6. Uriah30

Uriah30 New Member

I'm north Everett, so I go to Norpoint when I can. A buddy is a member to Marysville Rifle Club and can get in for free together, but our schedules never align.

7. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

8. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

I'm pumped man, this forum was pretty cool, but now the regional part is badass. Any of you guys part of seattleguns.net?

9. Lucian_253

I buy most my ammo in Puyallup. The Marksmen on Canyon Rd. usually has a good supply of Ranger T's.

10. Lucian_253

I'll check it out.

11. obxglock

obxglock New Member

I just moved to WA from NC. I live in Shoreline.

12. Lucian_253

I'm not sure what Glocks you own, but I have a gen.2 17, gen.3 19, 20, 21sf, 30sf, and a gen.4 27 if you want to shoot one of those models just send me a pm and we can punch some holes in paper.

13. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

I'm down man! I work so damn much it's hard to get out. 4 12s... On the bright side I get 3 days off. But damn if the first two aren't spent relaxing. Lol right now my only glock is the 29. I've owned 1 of every caliber, 2 in some cases.(9&40) just something about the 10 that makes shooting guns worth it. Lol I've been shooting for about 5 years now, far from pro or a dead eye, lol just do it for recreation and carry for protection! Things get pretty crazy out here in tacompton lol. I more or less like customizing and toying with guns.

14. Lucian_253

I have never shot the 29. I want one, but always like to shoot before I buy. Offer stands if you get some free time.

15. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

For sure man! Next time I decide to head out to a range or out in the woods ill give ya a message on here a couple days in advance. Names Nate

16. Armytxn

Armytxn New Member

We should definitely set up a shoot sometime. I do not own a Glock yet but would love to try one out. Currently I have a Ruger P95 and a Springfield 1911. Now to go hunt down some ammo!

Ken

17. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

I'm game! Scott turner road in Eatonville. Google map that and go to mile marker 2. Best spot in my opinion.

18. Hoquiam, WA...Over on the West Coast.

19. vdubin

vdubin New Member

New to the forum, I live in puyallup.

20. 10mmheater22

10mmheater22 New Member

Welcome brother!