Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a $2000 bonus today. What should I buy??? I'm most definitely buying another Glock today. I have a Glock 19 I want a sub-compact but should I get the 26? Because its also 9mm? Or get a higher caliber?!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I'd start off with a premium membership, that way you can join in the antics of our premium threads AND get a few pretty GF stickers to plaster on your vehicle!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happysniper1 said:
Congratulations!

Like Havasu suggested, Premium Membership (only $15 for THE WHOLE YEAR) is a must, then a G26 Gen4!
I went with the G26 Gen 4 FTW!

Got it. No Pictures.

·
Banned
636 Posts
hmmmm... 2gs, 2gs, 2gs...

Id pick up a Benalli and a couple track weekends for me and old yeller.

Unless a G18 came available at my local shop. lol

If I were to be in the market for a new Glock that is actually get-able... 10mm all the way. G20.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Go with either a G26 or G39.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok... Here it is Glock 26 Gen 4. I know it's probably like all the others you've seen but here is mine. I put the Pearce Grip +3 and Trijicon night sights... hmm... What's next?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Yea you cannot miss the link LOL. There are thousands of ideas out there, the most popular being

Digital Camo Snow/Desert
FDE
OD Green

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
People who mobile browse the site can't see our sigs with all the necessary links... :(

You need a good kydex holster for that new gun don't ya? ;)
I always forget this. I wonder how much money we loose since such a large base never sees the actual sight.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
This just a question nothing more.....

I'm asking this as a "in general" type. Why is it people buy sub compacts for CCW then add + round mag extensions to them? The hardest part to conceal on any weapon is the grip not the length of the barrel. One could have just bought a compact, gained what....a half inch in barrel length and ended up with the same size grip as the sub compact with mag extension? This has always baffled me. I can honestly understand something like a Pearce pinky extension that doesn't add any real length to the mag but extra round extensions?

Or am I just looking at this all wrong?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
People who mobile browse the site can't see our sigs with all the necessary links... :(

You need a good kydex holster for that new gun don't ya? ;)
Good point Mike. I made that suggestion when I first came on cause I was only using a mobile. They were telling me all this stuff and I'M like Where, where??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts