Who rolls on 2 wheels ? Post em up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, May 3, 2012.

1. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

2007 Boulevard C50T
    [​IMG]

I also installed an led light system . 20 LED's (blue) The paint is black with a blue flake in it . You can't see it until the sun hits it..Then it POPS !!!

2. Little old mine... In street and track atire.

Attached Files:

3. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Sweet I use to ride a ninja ZX7R but now I'm old and broken lol

4. 2006 GSXR 1000.......the mountain Slayer

[​IMG]

2008 Ninja ZX14......one word, BRUTAL

[​IMG]

5. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I used to on a Harley FXSTS. It was a great bike. I remember riding home from Ft Benning, GA to visit family for 11.5 hours... in the rain wearing a skid pot. Man that was dumb.

6. ZombieNinja

ZombieNinja New Member

2006 Triumph Speed Triple

Track days, Blood Mtn. and everyday rides. Bike night dominator!

7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

My 2003 Honda VTX 1300S. I sold this last April when my wife and I found out she was pregnant. Sad I had to sell her (the bike) but in April 2016 I get my Harley Street Glide.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. What is significant about that date? lol

9. So you did the car tire on the rear huh? How did that work out for you? I know some long distance FJR guys that did that but have never ridden a bike with one. Just never understood the cornering thing with a cage tire on.

10. Love the Triple's! Friend of mine has a mean green one. Here we are on the Cherohala Skyway{best road in the south....IMO}

[​IMG]

11. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

sometimes I roll on 2 wheels, hard cornering an such....
    [​IMG]

12. Damn it, now all I hear in my head is that stupid dixie horn. :p

13. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Not me yet but it's at the top of the list.

14. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

2003 Honda shadow 750. Her name is Balinda

Attached Files:

15. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

2016 is the 5 year mark. That's the deal my wife and I made, in writing. I sell the bike and in 5 years I can get whatever I want.

The car tire is the best mod I ever did beside the HID headlight. Smoother ride. Better traction. You actually have more rubber contact when cornering with a car tire than you do a motorcycle tire. It was a pain in the arse to get on the wheel though. It tooks us 3 hours to get it on.

16. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Here is my old 2003 Honda Shadow ACE. My first bike and the one I sold to get the VTX.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. I beg to differ. I've spent a lot of miles behind ones who've done this watching their rear tires in the SE mountains. To be honest, it scares the crap out of me even watching it but all the long distance guys I know that have done it love it. I couldn't ever bring myself to do it when I had my FJR. I'll stick to changing tires every 1-3k for my peace of mind.:cool:

18. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Hondas are a blast to ride my first one was a rebel 250

19. zukidriver

zukidriver New Member

image-2434699678.jpg

My old school VF500f