Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to buy one, I want company phone #. I want one made for different pistol. What company makes these chargers?

·
Banned
767 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I've seen a different version that's similar to a bolt extension on shotguns that fits on the back of the Glock slides. Unlike the one in the pic above, the extension style attaches via the rear slide plate.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
I've seen a different version that's similar to a bolt extension on shotguns that fits on the back of the Glock slides. Unlike the one in the pic above, the extension style attaches via the rear slide plate.
Yup, the member who has their open gun on the front page has the style you mentioned on their gun (34 I beleive).

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,634 Posts
Does it stay on the slide during firing? Can it work loose? The slide plate ones are secure. I'd just worry about taking that to the face(.)(.)

·
Banned
767 Posts
I'm fairly certain it is VERY secure.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,634 Posts
Bryanbrecia
Just concerned didn't see how it attaches. If it's just friction fit, I'm skittish after seeing the YouTube video of the guy shooting his hand with Glock18 after foregrip slipped off.

·
Banned
767 Posts
oh man..... thats nuts....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
828-665-4427, call steve or Brian! BRASSSTACKER.com

your shooting a pistol and cannot figure out how it goes on with the above photo? How about the Allen wrench and the Allen screw getting tightened with the Allen wrench with your fingers.

Ya ain't 85, what do you want one for anyway?

·
Registered
93 Posts
828-665-4427, call steve or Brian! BRASSSTACKER.com

your shooting a pistol and cannot figure out how it goes on with the above photo? How about the Allen wrench and the Allen screw getting tightened with the Allen wrench with your fingers.

Ya ain't 85, what do you want one for anyway?

Not all are as Mechanically gifted as others ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.