Glock Firearms banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would sell it, but I promised the person I bought it from I wouldn’t. This was back when we could do private transfers. The girl deployed the day after I bought it from her. I never even heard If she ever made it back home. So I’m stuck with it, lol!!
Your integrity is noteworthy! I would keep that promise also and I bet most of the members of this forum would. However integrity is not as common as it once was.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I carried a G26 pretty much exclusively for over 5 yrs after i retired. I now have a G19 and a G17. The G19 is my favorite these days.

The G26 just went into my right front pocket or the cargo pocket of my Carhartt shorts or pants. Now I prefer a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB for all three of my Glocks.

·
Premium Member
14,080 Posts
Nothing wrong with the M&P compact at all. I had one and it ran great.
It’s a great gun I’m sure! The 26.4/.5 would carry easier for myself. I carry a S&W40c 1.0 with a storm lake .357 sig barrel on occasion. Again I usually my 27.4 with a alpha wolf G33 barrel in it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just seeing who is carrying the G26 today in this world of single stack thin tiny pistols ? I have had at least 3 and stupidly traded them off. I think i am about to buy the one to keep. The fact that it will use the 10 ,12,15,17 , and 33 rd magazines is just great and so flexible. I saw a Gen 3 other day and they are just about the perfect frame for me.
I have a Shield and a Sig 365 which I carry the most, I shot the G26 the best.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Well I started off to get the Gen 3 26 but ran into a Gen 4 26 for $360. It has hardly been used. There are no "smilies" on the barrel. I detailed stripped it and cleaned out the striker channel and its like a new gun. There is no wear showing at all. I'd say I did well on this 26 ! The greasy looking stuff is Ballistol .
Wood Office supplies Tool Cylinder Auto part
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
Well I started off to get the Gen 3 26 but ran into a Gen 4 26 for $360. It has hardly been used. There are no "smilies" on the barrel. I detailed stripped it and cleaned out the striker channel and its like a new gun. There is no wear showing at all. I'd say I did well on this 26 ! The greasy looking stuff is Ballistol . View attachment 262430 View attachment 262432
A bargain these days! Congrats 🍾🎉

·
Premium Member
14,080 Posts
Well I started off to get the Gen 3 26 but ran into a Gen 4 26 for $360. It has hardly been used. There are no "smilies" on the barrel. I detailed stripped it and cleaned out the striker channel and its like a new gun. There is no wear showing at all. I'd say I did well on this 26 ! The greasy looking stuff is Ballistol . View attachment 262430 View attachment 262432
My hand size really makes me prefer the gen.4 subcompacts over the gen.3 subcompacts. Congrats!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I love my G26, but don’t carry it. I carry a Shield and will likely get a Shield+. The 26 was my first and I think I shoot the 26 better than most if not all my others, but the Shield is just so much easier to carry!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts