Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing who is carrying the G26 today in this world of single stack thin tiny pistols ? I have had at least 3 and stupidly traded them off. I think i am about to buy the one to keep. The fact that it will use the 10 ,12,15,17 , and 33 rd magazines is just great and so flexible. I saw a Gen 3 other day and they are just about the perfect frame for me.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Have one, hate it. Can't get rid of it.
It works fine. As long as I have a G19 mag and spacer on it, it's usable, but just not my cup.

·
Registered
154 Posts
For anyone, not just the OP, consider a "Poll" next time. There's an option to "Add a Poll" when creating a post/thread. Folks would still be able to post on the thread should they want to do so. That's all. I'll go now...

·
Registered
460 Posts
The 26 is one of my all time favorites! I have 2 both professionally polished and set up with Ameriglow sights. They were my go to daily carry for several years until I got a Hellcat. I like the 26 better but have been seduced by the ease of pocket carry. When I carry IWB it’s still a 26… unless it’s a 30.

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
Sell it and buy the G26.
Even though I carry the Sig P365X or G43X now, the G26 is still a favorite and a great shooting gun.
I would sell it, but I promised the person I bought it from I wouldn’t. This was back when we could do private transfers. The girl deployed the day after I bought it from her. I never even heard If she ever made it back home. So I’m stuck with it, lol!!

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
HMmmm..not so much a G26 more like the Glockenstein, the 3rd party complete slide I bought was garbage so I fitted a G19 slide to the frame turned out to be a great shooter and a sweet EDC.
Been going strong for three years now.
View attachment 262020
The Glock 26 Long. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts