Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Two here. The Glock 17c od and the Ruger mk3 hunter. Currently the Walther p5 as my duty gun. It's all about what you do with the guns.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mike P said:
I will never publicly state how many I have. Doesn't matter to me really if you have 1 or 50 as long as you are armed.
I don't mean to offend. Not sure how the information can be used against you unless you have a number of people who know you on the forum and know where you or something. But no problem. I understand where you're coming from.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I don't mean to offend. Not sure how the information can be used against you unless you have a number of people who know you on the forum and know where you or something. But no problem. I understand where you're coming from.
There's a few ways to look at it.

1) with a little knowledge you can track anyone down based on a trail you leave by posting on an internet forum (barring a few tricks to avoid that)

2) there are alphabet agencies that watch gun forums for extremists, posting the wrong thing may attract their attention. No one wants the attention of alphabet agencies

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I won't say either but I have two Glocks and Kriss that I took pictures of and posted here. I am also a believer that I don't have enough either (much to my wife's dismay).

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
There's a few ways to look at it.

1) with a little knowledge you can track anyone down based on a trail you leave by posting on an internet forum (barring a few tricks to avoid that)

2) there are alphabet agencies that watch gun forums for extremists, posting the wrong thing may attract their attention. No one wants the attention of alphabet agencies

That is why you should watch what you say.... Unless you are a Vet and on the watch list anyway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.