Who carries at work?

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by CDR_Glock, Jul 7, 2012.

1. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

I work in the family property development trade and I carry.

2. eshelton

eshelton New Member

I do all day every day. I own a car dealership and I am at the end of a street with woods surrounding me. I have 80+ customers a day that come through my doors for service and sales. A lot of my service customers pay cash so at the end of the day I have a lot of cash on hand and its only my service manager and I who lock up at night. If some thugs really wanted they could probably get away with a robbery, just bolt through the woods after. Luckily I'm armed and trained. Though all the money isn't worth dying over I'd still put up a big fight, they'd second guess a second attempt. Knock on wood we haven't been tested, a few adrenalin rushes with some irate customers but nothing serious.

3. DKHargroves

DKHargroves New Member

The above post is GREAT! Thank you for this!

4. kris40

kris40 New Member

Soooooo where's this dealership exactly ? Jk. Sounds like you're In a sketchy spot.

5. AR10

AR10 New Member

Think twice before answering that question.

6. eshelton

eshelton New Member

Lol Memphis! Come on buy I will sell you a car! I'm actually in a really good spot, I'm just at the end of a street (second to the last building actually) but the land beside that business and in front of me is undeveloped and wooded.