Who carries at work?

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by CDR_Glock, Jul 7, 2012.

1. geolson414

geolson414 New Member

I do when I can. I'm always allowed to, it's just sometimes it is too uncomfortable (wearing a fall harness, tight areas, ect)

2. Glock898

Glock898 New Member

The only time I do not physically carry is when I am asleep. When I'm asleep I have a few firearms available to me.

3. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Shower? .

4. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Same with me, either sleeping, or shower is the only time I dont have it. And both those times, its an arms length away. An employers stupid fascist sign or no gun policy isn't going to do jack crap for me and my safety. You have to be alive to be fired.

5. NancyM-R

NancyM-R New Member

I'm a freelance deposition court reporter and I carry, with the exception of courthouses and state/federal buildings. Fortunately, I rarely have court jobs. I use a Remora belt-less holster and it stays perfectly secure at my waist.

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Hey Nancy. :)

7. txproud

txproud New Member

Nope, for either job, but that might be changing. I'm currently overseas working on a contract and the govt won't allow it. Back home, I'm a teacher and never really felt the need or desire. That said, I carried everywhere but in school.

8. schmots

schmots New Member

I want to carry when I am working but I haven't found an iwb holster for my 26 that isn't horribly obvious. I have a comp-tac mtac minator coming in a week which is supposed to be better.

9. kris40

kris40 New Member

I love you

10. I kinda have to. It's my job. I like it!!!!

11. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    I don't but I work in a gated plant with armed security and we have to tuck shirts in and move around a lot so to many chances for it to show. I can't riskk losing my job right now got another kid on the way.

12. Glock898

Glock898 New Member

Haha good point. I was talking about a super soaker 5000.

13. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Ha Ha, I love you too!.......maybe....:p;)

14. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Ankle holster maybe??

15. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    For the glock 20 lol

16. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

++

TO answer the shower question, at that point its in my room, I dont have a bathroom gun...yet. If I end up with a Gen4 30 or a 30S I might retire my G30 to a sealed bag in the bathroom.

17. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Haha! didn't realize that was the gun in question lol. I was thinking of the earlier post about the g26 lol :D

18. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    image-3300191017.jpg

And my bed is surrounded by claymores!

19. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

20. We own our own business, so yes.