Who carries at work?

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by CDR_Glock, Jul 7, 2012.

1. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

Can you get into it at a moments notice? If not, while you are riding in the truck, why not have it out where you can reach it?

Bad guys don't care when its convient for you. Better to always have it, or leave it home. Its doing about the same imo.

2. GA2

GA2 New Member

What's up with that avatar ?

3. GA2

GA2 New Member

GlockfanAZ..im pretty offended by your avatar, ive never seen anyone do that to a masonic symbol.

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

You've never seen anyone x out a masonic symbol? That's a bit surprising to me.

I'm not a mason, and not anti-mason, couldn't care less either way really so I don't have a dog in this fight; I'm just surprised that someone who is familiar with (appears to be pro) mason would not have seen something anti mason before.

5. AMERICANINFIDEL

AMERICANINFIDEL New Member

I carry at work, and while driving company commercial vehicle. I'm I Florida

6. GA2

GA2 New Member

Correct my statement

I stand corrected , I shouldn't be surprised at that. And I retract my statement to glockfanaz, this is a free country and freedom of speech is for all. You have every right to print what ever you like regardless of how it affects others.

7. Well not EVERYONE, all non criminals should.
    I wish I could carry at work. I work at a school so ill probably never be able to carry at work.

8. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

lol, sorry it offended you. But, we are all adults here. There's gonna be things in life that you aren't gonna like. Especially regarding someones opinion, which, isn't on some whim. I have done a lot of digging on this subject, but this is neither the time or place to get into. I am not pushing my views on you. Maybe if I can pony up 15 bucks for a premium membership, we can discuss this.

The avatar was changed, but had nothing to do with "others emotions" on the matter. I just found this one f ing funny, and wanted it up.

9. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

I appreciate your corrected statement.;)

10. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

We are not allowed to but this morning i was a lil late for work so i was in a rush and i forgot to leave my glock in the truck. So all day at work i was carrying...

11. GlockfanAZ

GlockfanAZ New Member

What do you do for work?

12. blackdog

blackdog Well-Known Member Supporter

I carry at work, and mostly everywhere I go. When my current boss purchased the company I told him that I carry and asked if he had a problem with it. If my side job was not as a firearms instructor he might of thought twice. I think he likes the idea a chick packing heat!

13. brolic

brolic New Member

Nice!!!!!!!

14. Kingfisher

Kingfisher New Member

I carry at work 95% of time. I'm a fish hatchery manager/biologist for state of Alabama, so when doing fish work I don't, but otherwise yes.

15. chrishiggin29

chrishiggin29 Icecold529

I carry at work to I'm a Service Tech and travel all over the US

16. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

I carry at work as well. I do jobs all around my area, and a lot of times I'm in some rough areas surrounding the metropolitan Orlando area.

17. kris40

kris40 New Member

I carry at work , church , and pretty much everywhere else.

18. CanAmMick

CanAmMick New Member

I carry at work, and everywhere that it's legal to carry in North Carolina. Sure is a lot different than when i was in Texas!!!!!

19. Glocks

Glocks Junior Member

I am pretty heavily armed at work =)

20. AR10

AR10 New Member

Just like every gun is assumed, loaded; every gun owner is assumed, packed.

Yes.