Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock needs to put out their stock sights as night sights. Same exact sights that come standard but in trijicon or whatever night sight possible. Love those sights. So quick.

·
Banned
636 Posts
It will raise the price by at least $100 and the companies that make them now would be pissed.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
voodoo said:
It will raise the price by at least $100 and the companies that make them now would be pissed.
This. Glock makes a weapon that is fair priced to all and appeals to as mant needs as.possible of a mass market. To make them all night sights will not please everyone and even as an option raises cost above that of aftermarket options.

·
Registered
194 Posts
It would raise the price. With that being said... Who agrees that when you go spend $600 it would be nice for the dealer to throw in a 50 round case of ammo!! Haha

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
gen4_G21 said:
It would raise the price. With that being said... Who agrees that when you go spend $600 it would be nice for the dealer to throw in a 50 round case of ammo!! Haha
Most usually toss in 100 rounds and range time in my experience

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ive seen that Glock makes the Night Sights and Meprolight provides the tritium.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Glockmaster said:
Yeap when I bought my 23&27 GEN 4's all in the same day they threw in 300 rounds of ammo for free :)
I know what I'll be asking for with my next purchase all I got was a hard time about how my writing wasn't up to par and I offered to let my wife fill it out but was told only I can..

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The rear sight on a setup like that, with the U, wouldn't work well from my experience. Dots are brighter than lines. I don't know why, but every tritium sight I've seen with a line instead of a dot was much, much dimmer.

Glock's current night sights are made by Meprolight and Glock sells them for $65, less than Meprolight sells their own at retail.

Most usually toss in 100 rounds and range time in my experience
I have never had a dealer give me ammo. Not once in 15 years and 2 states. I've had a couple give me a discount on the ammo and whatever else I bought with it. I've only had one even offer and that was only because he was trying to get me to buy a Glock 37 he'd gotten in and was afraid he wouldn't be able to sell. He offered me the 37 & a box of ammo for $450. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money. :(

The closest I've ever come was when I bought my 29SF. It was unfired, or near enough, but was "used". I was unsure because I'd never fired a 10mm. The guy rounded up a handful of loose 10mm rounds and let me try it before I bought it.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I disagree. Those sights aren't my style. I don't want to have to pay extra for them just to remove them and install my preferred sights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts