Who agrees?????

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by NvRBanArms, May 4, 2012.

1. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Glock needs to put out their stock sights as night sights. Same exact sights that come standard but in trijicon or whatever night sight possible. Love those sights. So quick.

2. yska08

yska08 New Member

+1 absolutely

3. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

I 3rd that as well.

4. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

yup as long as it doesn't increase the MSRP to $600 lol

5. It will raise the price by at least $100 and the companies that make them now would be pissed.

6. This. Glock makes a weapon that is fair priced to all and appeals to as mant needs as.possible of a mass market. To make them all night sights will not please everyone and even as an option raises cost above that of aftermarket options.

7. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

It would raise the price. With that being said... Who agrees that when you go spend $600 it would be nice for the dealer to throw in a 50 round case of ammo!! Haha

8. Most usually toss in 100 rounds and range time in my experience

9. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Wish that was the case here lol.
    I've collected a decent ammo stash though.

10. jtk07

jtk07 New Member

Ive seen that Glock makes the Night Sights and Meprolight provides the tritium.

11. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Yeap when I bought my 23&27 GEN 4's all in the same day they threw in 300 rounds of ammo for free :)

12. jtk07

jtk07 New Member

I know what I'll be asking for with my next purchase all I got was a hard time about how my writing wasn't up to par and I offered to let my wife fill it out but was told only I can..

13. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

The rear sight on a setup like that, with the U, wouldn't work well from my experience. Dots are brighter than lines. I don't know why, but every tritium sight I've seen with a line instead of a dot was much, much dimmer.

Glock's current night sights are made by Meprolight and Glock sells them for $65, less than Meprolight sells their own at retail.

I have never had a dealer give me ammo. Not once in 15 years and 2 states. I've had a couple give me a discount on the ammo and whatever else I bought with it. I've only had one even offer and that was only because he was trying to get me to buy a Glock 37 he'd gotten in and was afraid he wouldn't be able to sell. He offered me the 37 & a box of ammo for $450. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money. :(

The closest I've ever come was when I bought my 29SF. It was unfired, or near enough, but was "used". I was unsure because I'd never fired a 10mm. The guy rounded up a handful of loose 10mm rounds and let me try it before I bought it.

14. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I disagree. Those sights aren't my style. I don't want to have to pay extra for them just to remove them and install my preferred sights.

15. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Disagree also. I can't stand the goalpost.