Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...star-records-films-dies-15565063#.TzcS8kxSTI0

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Unfortunately, this is what drugs inevitably do: talented individuals gone. She had everything going for her until drugs entered her life. So sad.

·
Banned
114 Posts
I could care less about that coke head *****. I'm surprised she had not died sooner. Her death is "under investigation". Wanna start a poll over if it was drug related ? If it wasn't, the guy who thinks it wasn't would more than likely have a 200/1 payout.

·
Banned
150 Posts
I could care less about that coke head *****. I'm surprised she had not died sooner. Her death is "under investigation". Wanna start a poll over if it was drug related ? If it wasn't, the guy who thinks it wasn't would more than likely have a 200/1 payout.
This

In the words of the great Steve Langford......who gives a ****, who gives a ****.
and this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts