Glock Forum banner

which YouTube gunners do you subscribe to?

20K views 179 replies 86 participants last post by  desertchris 
#1 · (Edited)
I've got Hickok45, weaponseducation, gunblastdotcom, gunwebsites, humans4targets2, and roadblock1963.

#5 · (Edited)
I was going to subscribe to the Hickok45 guy, but the more I watch him the more he seems to be a few cards shy of a full deck! :)
I fully agree and so dose the water melon race lmao ;). They didn't stand a chance!

Welcome to the forum good sir!

#8 ·
Hickok45 and his son Bigjohn88tn are the two ive subscribed to so far but will check out the others..

#11 ·
the gunners as they appear in order on my YT list, some are gear reviewers. And this isn't all I subscribe to....

BigdaddyHoffman1911
Brandon401401 <~~~ absolute favorite shooter
Brotherskeepers111
Cr0cket20
cutlerylover
derekgrebner87
faliaphotography
funker530 <~~~ not a shooter, just bad ass helmet cam war footage from Afghanistan
Garymandievan
hickok45
humans4targets2
iraqveteran8888
jamesyeager
NeverEnuffAmmo
nutnfancy
oilthegun
sootch00
thearmorychannel
thebudgetarmory1
tnoutdoors9

Just to name a few.

#22 ·
Mike P said:
the gunners as they appear in order on my YT list, some are gear reviewers. And this isn't all I subscribe to....

BigdaddyHoffman1911
Brandon401401 <~~~ absolute favorite shooter
Brotherskeepers111
Cr0cket20
cutlerylover
derekgrebner87
faliaphotography
funker530 <~~~ not a shooter, just bad ass helmet cam war footage from Afghanistan
Garymandievan
hickok45
humans4targets2
iraqveteran8888
jamesyeager
NeverEnuffAmmo
nutnfancy
oilthegun
sootch00
thearmorychannel
thebudgetarmory1
tnoutdoors9

Just to name a few.
Great list, your a YouTube junkie like me. I think I have seen all but a few of these. Thanks for having the guts to list nutnfancy. Lot of secret viewers who won't mention him by name.

#26 ·
Faliaphotography
HeathersVlogs
Jeff3230
SoulSuvivorX2
Hickok45

So far but looks like there might be some others I need to check out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.