Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going to subscribe to the Hickok45 guy, but the more I watch him the more he seems to be a few cards shy of a full deck! :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Hickok45, thearmorychannel, weaponseducation, jamesyeager, human4targets2, those are the main ones I watch.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I was going to subscribe to the Hickok45 guy, but the more I watch him the more he seems to be a few cards shy of a full deck! :)
I fully agree and so dose the water melon race lmao ;). They didn't stand a chance!

Welcome to the forum good sir!

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hickok45 said:
Love that guy. Been watching him for a loooong time.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Thanks for posting these folks... Subscribing as we speak.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hickok45 and his son Bigjohn88tn are the two ive subscribed to so far but will check out the others..

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
the gunners as they appear in order on my YT list, some are gear reviewers. And this isn't all I subscribe to....

BigdaddyHoffman1911
Brandon401401 <~~~ absolute favorite shooter
Brotherskeepers111
Cr0cket20
cutlerylover
derekgrebner87
faliaphotography
funker530 <~~~ not a shooter, just bad ass helmet cam war footage from Afghanistan
Garymandievan
hickok45
humans4targets2
iraqveteran8888
jamesyeager
NeverEnuffAmmo
nutnfancy
oilthegun
sootch00
thearmorychannel
thebudgetarmory1
tnoutdoors9

Just to name a few.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here is some I haven't seen mentioned yet. PhillyEDC, Sturmgewehre, BrassFetcher. PhillyEDC is for DIY kydex

·
Registered
59 Posts
These are the ones i watch the most but i'm subscribed to a few others

hickok45
iraqveteran8888
sootch00
thearmorychannel
thebudgetarmory1
tnoutdoors9
theyankeemarshal
gunblastdotcom
weaponseducation
nutnfancy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hickok45, thearmorychannel, weaponseducation, jamesyeager, human4targets2, those are the main ones I watch.

I enjoy watching these guys, but there are ALOT out there that I also watch, like Mixflip, nutnfancy, scooth (?), etc...:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
hickok45, tnoutdoors9, humans4targets2, OilTheGun, nutnfancy, Brandon401401, Gunblastdotcom, Sturmgewehre, theARMORYchannel, MadBadVoodo, TMHonfire102, fredhart, basshead87, Glory2America

USD417 closed his channel a year or so ago, but he used to have some great Glock videos.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
phantom17 said:
I enjoy watching these guys, but there are ALOT out there that I also watch, like Mixflip, nutnfancy, scooth (?), etc...:)
Oh yea there's a bunch more great channels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cory07ink, hickok45, FPSrussia, faliaphotography, crossbreedholsters, keystothearmory and bigdaddyholfman1911. Right now my favorite is range time with Cory and Erika which is under cory07ink.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts