Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 50AE Desert Eagle and I'm wanting to mount a good red dot reflex sight on the integrated top rail. I already own a Burris Fast Fire III mounted to my G20 and it's great.

Would the Burris Fast Fire III also be a good choice to mount on the DE or should I consider something else? I would like to keep it under $275. I've also been looking at the Ultra Dot Pan-A-V. Anyone have experience with these?

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Both should work fine since you mount it to the barrel then the side. Assuming you have one of the newer American made ones.

I know that not many people on this forum have one. I think there is only a handle full of us that have one including myself but I dont have a red dot on mine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I tried an older (tube type) red dot that I tried on the rail of my Desert Eagle. With every shot it would move a little. I couldn't tighten the bolts if the mount tight enough to stop it.
So I gave up on that.
I think if I try again it will be a newer, lighter, RNR red dit.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I think I'll go with the Burris FF III.

So, should I get the sight that includes the mount for a picatinny rail? Or am I gonna have to have another mount of some type to keep it secure?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
The C-More sights are the most popular sights in competition for many years. I have used their STS and Slideride models for several years with great results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts