·
Very Cool Member
3,561 Posts
I carry my G42 at the moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Michigan CPL Carry

One of my edc is a G42, newest gen...using 2 mags marked 03 (cant find any extra 03 mags yet) and 2 mags marked 02 after the part# with Pierce +1 extentions...4 in total. Remington Ultimate Defense Compact Handgun ammo for flawless feeding and extraction. A 10-8 rear sight and a long Glock metal front sight, metal rear slide cover and a metal -10% power recoil guide set up from Galloway. All in all a great combo and has worked 100% of the time...:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have been carrying a G26 Gen 4, but just got my new holster in from Alien Gear for my new G19 Gen 3 FDE, so I'll start carrying that one soon.

·
Registered
924 Posts
My new edc low profile belt from SOE gear.

Amazing belt!

Super sturdy, low profile allows me to position the belt anyway I want and even can hide the buckle section underneath the loops on my pants.

Couldn't be happier with this belt. Holds everything from gun to extra magazine pouch perfectly. No belt buckle to work around.

Automotive exterior Gas Hood Tints and shades Grille

Perfect for anyone who appendix carries as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
My new edc low profile belt from SOE gear.

Amazing belt!

Super sturdy, low profile allows me to position the belt anyway I want and even can hide the buckle section underneath the loops on my pants.

Couldn't be happier with this belt. Holds everything from gun to extra magazine pouch perfectly. No belt buckle to work around.

View attachment 132367

Perfect for anyone who appendix carries as well.

I have lots of SOE gear, it's awesome. Love my EDC cobra belts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
19 gen4 in a crossbreed supertuck - horsehide with combat cut. Beyond comfortable and doesn't print at the 3:30 position under a knit shirt with banded bottom. Took me 3 years to get to this point and I'm really pleased.

·
Registered
3 Posts
.45 for CCW

I'm new to the forum, but I think this is the correct thread to post my question:

As a Orange County California CCW holder, we can only put 3 guns on our permit. I currently have G42 (.380), G23 (.40) and a full sized Colt .45 1911. I carry the G42 the most because of comfort/size. The 1911 is too big and heavy and never gets carried. Therefore, I'm thinking of dropping the 1911 and switching to a Glock .45. The problem is, the one that sounds the most appealing is the G30S which is not DOJ approved, so would have to be PPT. However, I am reluctant unless I can shoot it, but none of the ranges have them to rent. Therefore, the question to you seasoned Glock users is: Which of the Glock compacts is the preferred CCW gun considering ease of concealment, size, recoil, accuracy and the like?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm new to the forum, but I think this is the correct thread to post my question:

As a Orange County California CCW holder, we can only put 3 guns on our permit. I currently have G42, G23 and a full sized Colt .45 1911. I carry the G42 the most because of comfort/size. The 1911 is too big and heavy and never gets carried. Therefore, I'm thinking of dropping the 1911 and switching to a Glock .45. The problem is, the one that sounds the most appealing is the G30S which is not DOJ approved, so would have to be PPT. However, I am reluctant unless I can shoot it, but none of the ranges have them to rent. Therefore, the question to you seasoned Glock users is: Which of the Glock compacts is the preferred CCW gun considering ease of concealment, size, recoil, accuracy and the like?

G27 would be ideal and it is in .40... You'll be compliant, concealable and it's still a high powered round. Recoil is fairly soft and is a nice carry weapon.

941 - 960 of 987 Posts