Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Tried the Ghost Rocket but filed too much of the TCT off using a Dremel tool (should of used a file instead). Contacted Ghost and mailed back the connector. They sent me a drop-in replacement instead of another Rocket. Works okay. Will check the LWD though. Interesting comments! I did replaced springs with Wolff. I agree that you read most about Ghost and that's why I went with it right off the bat. I also polished the internals (as in '25 cent trigger job' videos) before I installed the Ghost, which seemed to smooth the trigger somewhat. I really want to fine tune the trigger on my 19C and I may need a second opinion from someone with more experience to test my gun and help me make the necessary adjustments so I can close my groups tighter at 15 yards.

· Registered
50 Posts
My question to you experienced guys is if you will notice changes as you put more rounds through the gun? Right now I have my G19C exactly as I want it having changed all the springs the Ghost kit came with. You do notice the difference compared to changing only the connector. I've shot 200 rounds and it is still right. I wonder if it will be the same after say 1000 or more? Logic dictated that the springs 'k-factor' change with use and eventually you will need to replace them, but I would expect this to be after a few thousand rounds which could take several years for the kind of use I give it... once a week. This is where the Wolff springs do their job. I am sure they are a lot better quality than the factory originals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.