Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Gen 3 21SF pistol and have already installed the NY1 (Green) trigger spring. I am looking for a Ghost connector that will keep the trigger pull at 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. Which connector should I get?

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That connector was the only part I had replaced in that pistol. That's all the customer wanted changed. You have to make sure the angle is just right or it won't give you the proper "connection". I dropped it in, took it out back, and blamo! Full auto. All it takes is a little manipulation of the connector to make it full auto but then you'll have the BATFE knocking on your door and you don't want that. I have heard from other armorers the inconsitencies with Ghost connectors. This is why I use LWD connectors and Wolff springs.
I posted this same question on another forum, and someone there said that his .45acp clock wouldn't work with the LW connector, so that's why I was asking.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Being that you are a gunsmith you should have told them that ghost recomends changing all the springs with their connecters.I installed the ghost rocket and did not install the recomended wolf striker spring.Trigger pull was not consistant. I changed the springs as recomended it made one hell of a difference!Ghost is a fine product and they stand behind it just as LWD does!LWD or Ghost you cant go wrong unless you don't follow recomended instructions!
Being that I'm doing this to my g21sf I plan on upgrading the striker spring to 6lbs. It has a new NY1 trigger spring, and new recoil SS rod and stock 17lb spring. The pistol only has 135 rounds through it.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I change the connector first and that made a difference, but changing the springs really makes a big difference in my opinion! Just be careful with the striker spring. I installed the 4 lb, but it was too light. So, I reinstalled the factory one and the trigger feels great!
I just installed the Ultimate kit with all springs including the 6 lb firing pin spring in my brand new G36. It feels very nice. It may be just a little, but not sure how to change it just a tiny bit. I am leaving it as is for now, and see how I feel about it after the next range visit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.