Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
1,210 Posts
LWD 3.5 lb connector. Don't use the Ghost connectors. Use the Lone Wolf connectors. Trust me on this one.

· Banned
1,210 Posts
My business is replacing connectors and improving the triggers and operation of Glocks. Ghost connectors are inconsistent and I have actually had one go full-auto on me once before. I quickly replaced it with a LWD connector. Now I use all LWD connectors. They're more consistent and actually provide less resistance which is what you want for the lighter trigger pull.

· Banned
1,210 Posts
That connector was the only part I had replaced in that pistol. That's all the customer wanted changed. You have to make sure the angle is just right or it won't give you the proper "connection". I dropped it in, took it out back, and blamo! Full auto. All it takes is a little manipulation of the connector to make it full auto but then you'll have the BATFE knocking on your door and you don't want that. I have heard from other armorers the inconsitencies with Ghost connectors. This is why I use LWD connectors and Wolff springs.

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Being that you are a gunsmith you should have told them that ghost recomends changing all the springs with their connecters.I installed the ghost rocket and did not install the recomended wolf striker spring.Trigger pull was not consistant. I changed the springs as recomended it made one hell of a difference!Ghost is a fine product and they stand behind it just as LWD does!LWD or Ghost you cant go wrong unless you don't follow recomended instructions!
As a gunsmith I change one part at a time. That way if an issue arises I know where it's at and I don't have to troubleshoot all day. I did change all three springs and still found the Ghost connectors to be inconsistent. I have installed the LWD connector into a G21SF and a G30SF without any issues yet. My customers are instructed to contact me the moment they have any issue with any work I have done. To this day I have not received any calls or emails from customers with a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.