Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at a few and can't decide which to get. I like the looks of the ghost but it looks kinda small...

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I would imagine (and this is just me) that it would all depend on the geometry of your thumb, and what feels comfortable for you.

Any chance you can "feel them up" from someone else's gun? That'd tell you a lot.

Sorry, best I can do :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I only have 2 outher friends with glocks and neither have any of the extensions. I'm going to keep my eyes open at the range now that u mention to feel them up. Great idea!!! Thanks

·
Registered
511 Posts
I got Vicker's Extended Slide Release and I like it. It sticks out just a bit more than stock but then curves back in towards the frame so you do not have anything really poking out. It is on my G26.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Black or chrome/silver?

Pics, please.
I got black. Here are photos:
It is extended, and like I mentioned above it curves, hopefully these picture help show.

image-2451969451.jpg

image-2217938552.jpg

image-1017921578.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
bryanbrescia said:
Yup, the 4 piece chrome kit is one of the nicest/ best priced combos you can get, LOVE that extended slide lock, and the slide release <---- slide release is hands down THE BEST mod for me with my fat hands hahahah. helps in take down a lot, but heres a link for the 4 piece kit
Yea only thing i dont like is that the chrome take dwn lever replaced my extended one, but it does look nice. I already had the black extended slide release.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
@DSLMAC:
nice looking lever there! Where'd you get it again? I like the close-to-stock look.

The only thing that bugs me with the 4-piece chrome kit is that it is only 4-piece, and lacks the chrome trigger housing pin. The look is not as uniform as stock, if that makes sense. Wish they had a 3-pin, 2-lever kit as a single kit. Oh, well, maybe...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
@DSLMAC:
nice looking lever there! Where'd you get it again? I like the close-to-stock look.

The only thing that bugs me with the 4-piece chrome kit is that it is only 4-piece, and lacks the chrome trigger housing pin. The look is not as uniform as stock, if that makes sense. Wish they had a 3-pin, 2-lever kit as a single kit. Oh, well, maybe...
Lol I ordered the 3 pin kit from glockmeister an thought I was getting the extn release an all but nope. So I had to order the 4 peice from glock store so I have them all now lol.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I ordered this from MidWayUSA.com.

Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 (3 pin model) Steel Blue
Product #: 799965 Glock #: SP07496
$10.99

It really is nice. It doesn't stick out much but it works excellent. Doesn't take any strength now to release the slide. It's got a numb that sticks out just enough.

·
Banned
27 Posts
I prefer the black, and Glock brand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts