Whew...it's been a while

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement & Military' started by bryant, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I haven't been able to get online for a while due to training, working OT due to short shifts, and home life...just wanted to drop in and say hello to all my LEO and military brothers and sisters on here. Life's been good to me lately. Finally got invited to tryout for SWAT...and I passed first time! Was nervous as crap but once I got into the tryout, training took over I did fine. Hard as heck but definitely well worth it! Hope all are well and enjoyed a great 4th of July! Be safe out there.

2. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Heck yea brother congrats!!!

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

I know how you feel, Bryant, with Life intruding upon time for the Forum! Hah! But CONGRATULATIONS on making the tryouts! Is it official yet?

4. Probationary for 6 months but I ain't doing anything to screw this up hahaha, been wanting this for 6 years!

And thanks for the congrats.

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

You know what they say, getting in is the hard part!

Good on ya!

6. singyourdeathsong

singyourdeathsong New Member

Congrats!! I know so many guys in the military (including myself) that dream of getting out and one day working on a good SWAT team

7. I know that dream, hahaha. I lost my right kidney in 2004 and was medically discharged from the Army (job was 13S Field Artillery Surveyor). When I recovered I started working as police officer in October 2005 and have been working toward this since then. Good luck to you and thanks!

8. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    Congrats, I have been on my departments SWAT team for the past 5 years and love every minute of it, I am the scout sniper for our team.

Congrats again bro, and do t ever stop training!!!

9. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Congrats! I did 14+ yrs on our SWAT Team and I put nothing before it. My Wife was Good about it as she knew she couldn't compete with that mistress. Enjoy it and Cherish it because it doesn't last forever! Again Congrats and Enjoy!:D

10. blkrazor

blkrazor New Member

Congrats on making the SWAT team.